Restaurant Recommendations (1 Viewer)

Ar Vicoletto
Tiny Italian place on Crowe St
http://www.adlib.ie/detailnew.asp?ID=857

Delicious. Very reasonable as well.

I went there over the weekend with mygirlfriend. We both had a starter, main course, 2 cocktails, coffee and shared a desert. Including a generous tip it still came to under €100.

My girlfriend loves it because they do amazing fish. I can't remember what she had for main course at the weekend, but she had a "delicious" warm octopus salad for starter.

I was there a few months ago with my parents, girlfriend and sister and I think the bill was about €200 plus tip. We all had starters, mains, we shared 2 or 3 deserts, a few of us had coffees and we drank 3 bottles of wine.

As with most places, there aren't many veggie options (2 or 3 starters, 2 maincourses), but they were delicious.

It is tiny though, so it's a good idea to book.

I went to this place in Drumcondra this evening and had "the cabbage". I don't even like cabbage but it was delicious. I want to go back for "the cauliflower".

chapter one is fine, the sort of place where they try to give you value for money by making you feel as if you're rich.

we ate in shouk in drumcondra last weekend (sunday of the BH weekend); after all last orders were doled out, they came around with goodie bags of the dips they had not used (hummous, tahini, zhoug, etc.) which was great. and the food is excellent too.

we ate in shouk in drumcondra last weekend (sunday of the BH weekend); after all last orders were doled out, they came around with goodie bags of the dips they had not used (hummous, tahini, zhoug, etc.) which was great. and the food is excellent too.

I'd never heard of that place until Saturday when I read a thing about them doing a collection for people impacted by the earthquake. Dropped some stuff in to them that afternoon.

Sounds like they're generally decent folks. If the food is good we'll have to try it out some time.

oh, well worth it. very handy for anyone living near the maynooth rail line too, it's about a 30s walk from the train station. can be difficult to get a reservation on short notice though.

Had a family dinner in The Central in Navan on Saturday for my son's 21st (yes 21st!!). Like eating in a nightclub.
Hey there's nine of us but I can only barely speak to the person sitting beside me!

Had a family dinner in The Central in Navan on Saturday for my son's 21st (yes 21st!!). Like eating in a nightclub.
Hey there's nine of us but I can only barely speak to the person sitting beside me!
Had a dinner in this place Token behind Smithfield a while back and it was like that. Full of hipsters place but pure cacophony.

I like it when other people cook for me. That kinda culty vegan place in Dublin is great. To much butter in a lot of restaurants for my stomach. Also allergic to wine which a lot of places are expecting you to drink too digest all the butter.

Yeah,yerman in Chapter one looked at me askance when I said no gargle

gtfo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back