Respect for the dead? (1 Viewer)

Rimbaud

...i'm nearly done here..
Supporter
Website
www.rimbaudrecords.com
I was passing a funeral march on the way home from work yesterday, and found myself turning off my walkman as i passed them.
Respect for the dead?Maybe so?!

Have you respect for the dead?
Bear in mind that some of us are a 3rd of our way down the road of life, some of us maybe half way down....

Rimbaud said:
I was passing a funeral march on the way home from work yesterday, and found myself turning off my walkman as i passed them.

Bear in mind that some of us are a 3rd of our way down the road of life, some of us maybe half way down....

i think its less respect for the dead than respect for te grief of the loved ones. I mean the corpse isnt going to care if you start gurling abuse at the cortege?

Rimbaud said:

you just wanted to hear the children crying you sick fuck.

yeah i've foujnd myself thinking about this recently. the paper's been running pictures of dead bodies, people been murdered, strangled, etc, some other stuff. where the fuck do you draw the line? i know it 'makes good news' but honestly?
a person may be dead, but i doubt they want a picture of themselves budnled in the back of a car in a bleedin paper.
and out of respect for the rellies too.

fuck the dead. i mean, were *they* at lansdowne for the munster game? they were not. prods.

10100700.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back