• Repeal

Votes: 33 100.0%
  • Retain

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I see him (Waters) around town now and then, he always looks like such a sad, lost lonely man. The moment he opens his gob all pity falls away of course.

Also, don't forget his new column now that he's been cruelly banished from all the mainstream news:

John Waters - FrontPage.org

extraordinary
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

this guy..

I'm surprised that Dunphy is a no voter, I always thought he was a prick but but I thought he'd be a prick for repeal.

Ugh, seeing down syndrome led no adverts. Partly feel it's my own fault for opening up the independent.co.uk

compete bell end. I'll still vote for him as President though

drove from Dublin to Donegal today, and back. From what I could see along the route (particularly in Monaghan and Donegal) I took it was about 80% No posters up to 20% Yes. Maybe the Yes campaign are targetting more populous areas? Or maybe the No crowd are just taking down posters. Either way, you'd be thinking if the level of visible campaigning is anything to go by, both areas will have a No majority.

if one of your reasons for voting no is about disabilities, maybe show a person with a disability a little respect by not continously interupting them when they are saying how they find the use of people with disabilities to be upsetting. while down syndrome ireland has said "People with Down syndrome should not be used as an argument for either side of this debate. "

the reply to parents of children with disabilities are against the referendum is that there are both parents of children with disabilities on both the yes and no sides of the referendum. by the way, inclusion ireland, a disability group is in favour of repealing the 8th

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back