• Repeal

Votes: 33 100.0%
  • Retain

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm fucking FUMING over this. What the FUCK is wrong with this country that some fucking cunt can get the number of women and contact him like this!? The Gardaí should be fucking kicking his door in and smashing his head in - if not I'm going to do it very, very soon.

Also some girl up North who was 15 was sent abroad for an abortion?? I want to fucking SCREAM.

Idiots protesting in Drogheda over abortiona due to happen in the hospital. No doubt the same prats who were marching in Drogheda protesting about the proposed name change of the hospital.

A woman I know has had her tyres slashed twice, first just two tyres, then a few nights later all 4, this week. Two other cars in her estate were also targeted, the only thing they had in common? Pro Choice bumper stickers. There is no demonstration of love in the acts of the "love both" contingent. Criminal acts, lies, threats and bullying...

Pretty sure that the director of that blue place was also this guy. Founder of counselling service kept baby unlawfully

SF making a bit of a show of themselves in the North over this issue. You'd expect the DUP to be total cunts.
Was this not what a lot of disability campaigners and parents of Downs kids were saying during our own referendum campaign?

1591098262578.png

I mean you'd really just like it left up to the woman or the parental unit, but this seems like the kind of thing a lot of people had fair disagreements over.

Was this not what a lot of disability campaigners and parents of Downs kids were saying during our own referendum campaign?

View attachment 14025

I mean you'd really just like it left up to the woman or the parental unit, but this seems like the kind of thing a lot of people had fair disagreements over.

You can have a fair disagreement over it of course but 1) It's not in line with the sort of language they were using when they were supportive of the repeal movement down here 2) as has been said over and over in all parts of this island, it doesn't stop abortion it just exports them to Great Britain. I've seen one very high profile repeal campaigner who is also a member of the party be very critical of this.

You can have a fair disagreement over it of course but 1) It's not in line with the sort of language they were using when they were supportive of the repeal movement down here 2) as has been said over and over in all parts of this island, it doesn't stop abortion it just exports them to Great Britain. I've seen one very high profile repeal campaigner who is also a member of the party be very critical of this.
Fair enough. And I agree.
Bad enough on any issue to have divergence, but on something fundamental like this. Eesh.

You think the optics of arguing against a campaigner with Downs herself plays into this?
Or just a political calculation based on the SF vote being more strictly Catholic up there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back