Rep (1 Viewer)

Can I exchange rep for something useful?
--I'm going to rep the shit out of everyone on this thread

What's the points for miscellaneous thingy?
Do you get a thumped pencil?

Oh, I want this!

drumstick01.jpg

I'm on the second page... If I haven't got a social life HERE what am I left with?

'will provide sexual favours for rep'.

The rep thing is all skewed anwyay cos of the old fashioned friday rep thread.

WHICH I NEVER PARTOOK IN.

It was all coming down around us at that point though, Pompeii had just erupted and we all did the things we always wanted to.

like say 'MCD'

The rep thing is all skewed anwyay cos of the old fashioned friday rep thread.

WHICH I NEVER PARTOOK IN.

Some people* took it really seriously- I got accused by some people** of some sort of Baltic state Eurovison style block voting- but I had no idea what was going on

Janer

also Janer

i like the way your instant message yoke has a giant thread killer skull.

anyways, the reason i am here is i'm wondering about 'you must spread some reputation around' - how does that work?

what about a rep system that would allow peoples rep to fluctuate wildly and unpredictably (like 40,000 one day and -67 the next) and whoever had the most could get to be General Thumpedsky (or some such thing) and carry on like a dictator- banning people and deleting posts, not allowing them to communicate with certain people etc). they would have to do this by maintaining a high rep and could only be deposed by their oponents through schemeing and backstabbing and two-facedness.

no idea how to do it.....

Well, how about it?

not too far away from how @jane describes that chaos taoighaire kerjigger

Seriously... Repdaq is the answer.

Think about it... you get 50,000 points to invest.
If you invest it in users who have, say, 1,000 rep points (so 50 users), and you want to boost your investment, then you go around repping all those people.
Then you de-rep those users who have really high rep points and get repped by all their mates every day, so that you bring their rep points score down to an affordable price.

So ultimately the users who have low rep points will get lots of rep points from investors who want to bring their investment in them up to a high level.
And the users who currently have huge rep point totals will get those totals brought down so investors can then go and invest in them.

At the end of the year the person with the highest investment return gets a decent prize.

Oh yeah... it'd only open to subscribers. And the weekly points list will be posted to this board.

or this

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back