RENUA Ireland (1 Viewer)

Dunno where else to put this but over in hot take land this far-right fella has decided that Gemmtrails herself is a government plant to turn "the people" against the reasonable folk who just hate foreigners

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This reminded me renua exists.

Both claiming they are pro-life but against the covid19 restrictions, which has saved many lives.

Is it me or has many that ran on pro life platforms are anti masks and anti covid19 restrictions?

Last edited:
Dunno where else to put this but over in hot take land this far-right fella has decided that Gemmtrails herself is a government plant to turn "the people" against the reasonable folk who just hate foreigners

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Looks like he deleted it. I read it earlier
"Important Thread: The likelihood that Gemma O'Doherty is a government subversive seems undeniable at this stage. Her insane actions appear to be deliberately intended to destroy public support for the Right, and are becoming increasingly ridiculous."

This reminded me renua exists.

Both claiming they are pro-life but against the covid19 restrictions, which has saved many lives.

Is it me or has many that ran on pro life platforms are anti masks and anti covid19 restrictions?

Isn't it Ironic? Don't ya think. I did have a look on Facebook last night and saw a woman I know had put up some nonsense about nursing staff being forced to get the flu vaccine. Her comment was "It turns out having a choice over your body only applies to abortion (angry face)".

On the subject of Renua, one of my old neighbours was a member. Unsurprisingly he was an absolute and complete dickhead of the highest order.

Ah well at least it wasn't all in vain. When Lucinda got bored of it she and her rich husband had something to fall back on.....to keep her in the lifestyle she is accustomed to.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back