Reiki (1 Viewer)

billygannon

Contributor
Just came from my first reiki session.

Crikey... that was nice. I feel very zen right now.

Bossman: "That report is due by 5 o'clock TODAY!"

Billy, office grunt: "Ah. But does the report expect you to be due by 5 o'clock today? For the tree stands still, yet moves and is one."

Bossman: "You are a dead man"

I know nothing of the subject really but what i have heard is to watch out for cowboy practitioners who've done two or three weekend courses. There are powerful forces being toyed with and must be fully understood.

Bag'o'cans said:
I know nothing of the subject really but what i have heard is to watch out for cowboy practitioners who've done two or three weekend courses. There are powerful forces being toyed with and must be fully understood.
thats very true. my friend studied it for years.

I heard of one of them weekend courses where people are taught to judge someones health by looking at their eyeballs. I'm pretty sure that could be dangerous in the wrong hands.

Wavioli said:
How do you become a wig master?

Study the ancient art of wigging for many years? OR is it akin to becomming an ass-master?
you do a wig making course and train with a wigmaker for a while.

I am afraid I have no idea how one qualifies for this ass-master business.

spiritualtramp said:
you do a wig making course and train with a wigmaker for a while.

I am afraid I have no idea how one qualifies for this ass-master business.
Where does he get the hair? and would he do you cheaper one's if you
order them directly? been toying with the idea of investing in a load
of different wigs, to save on haircuts!

is reiki anything like yoga?
i don't know much about either. i really want to start doing some form of exercise once a week and i've come to the conclusion that i need a class because i've no will power what so ever. if i pay money for classes i'll probably* go. does anyone here have any suggestions?

*as long as it doesn't interrupt my boozin

SadieOutlaw said:
i don't know much about either. i really want to start doing some form of exercise once a week and i've come to the conclusion that i need a class because i've no will power what so ever. if i pay money for classes i'll probably* go. does anyone here have any suggestions?

I thought it was were they massage your aura and hang and dangle
crystals above ya??

SadieOutlaw said:

I like Pilates, Sadie. I have too short an attention span for yoga. Some forms of yoga are really active, but I've never done them (minka would be the lady to talk to about that), though I've taken a pilates course, which was active, but not in a bouncy, obnoxious-aerobics way. It was grrrreat. I might do another one. When and where you thinking of doing it? If it's convenient to me in the city, I might just sign up with you. I'd probably have to do a beginner one again since it's been so long since I took it.

jane said:
I like Pilates, Sadie. I have too short an attention span for yoga. Some forms of yoga are really active, but I've never done them (minka would be the lady to talk to about that), though I've taken a pilates course, which was active, but not in a bouncy, obnoxious-aerobics way. It was grrrreat. I might do another one. When and where you thinking of doing it? If it's convenient to me in the city, I might just sign up with you. I'd probably have to do a beginner one again since it's been so long since I took it.
that would be deadly!
if there's someone else expecting to see me there it doubles the chance i'll actually do it.
i've heard great things about pilates, i think i even bought a dvd from the tv once when i lived in cleveland, eh.... but again with the lack of will power, i never followed through.
do you know where there are classes or will i look into it?
town is good for me too.
yay.

aikido was a grand job for me while i was doing it.

upside: flexibility, exertion, feeling great for an hour after the class, belief that you can throw people by their fingers.

downside: sitting in seza, tiredness, feeling terrible two hours after the class, you can't throw people by their fingers for years.

off pearse street, opposite the fire station, they do yoga in there now. these days i mostly play indoor soccer.

come to think of it, how about a weekly thumped football appointment somewhere? for all who have nobody else to play with. <- move to football forum.

ps. master gannon = lieutenant dan gannon, he don't take none from nobody, and he gets the job done dammit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back