Red Hare (1 Viewer)

Yeah,I really want to get that record. I've held off listening to anything from it yet though.

I'll have a dig round,I'm sure to have some Swiz mp3's. Remind me about it in a few days if need be.

Are you aware of the band Fury?

It's basically Swiz with a different singer (Chris Thomson of Circus Lupus etc) There was one song on the second Swiz 12" but they did a full 7"

no don't know them, must check them out.

I ordered Red Hare in Freebird the other day, looking forward to it. I find ordering vinyl from Dischord is very expensive with postage. Southern don't seem to be much good anymore

US postage has gone crazy so ordering from anywhere there works out crazy expensive. And Southern seem to have lost the plot quite some time ago,unfortunately. I didn't think dischord even went through them anymore,although could be wrong.

Jason Farrell is cool dude alright. He looks well for his years too.

I think Loki does stalls at various fairs. They did a stall at Independents Day one year, a few years ago. I thought their records were pricey but maybe it was the records they had were just expensive anyway.

I think Loki does stalls at various fairs. They did a stall at Independents Day one year, a few years ago. I thought their records were pricey but maybe it was the records they had were just expensive anyway.

pretty sure i got The Evens The Odds on lp for €15 from him.

Still need to pick up the record. I wonder does Freebird have it?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I'm still waiting for him to get my copy in. I'm not sure what the story is as I havent been in there for awhile. I also tried ordering it in Plugd records in Cork too they haven't confirmed if they have or not either.

Oh??

They get Dischord releases,or at least they've had some of the releases from the last few years. Maybe chase it up.

I don't think Southern are what they used to be though.

Dunno if it's cheating or what but i've been streaming this today and it's great. I was never really into Sweetbelly Freakdown for whatever reason but i'm digging this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back