Recording Studio (1 Viewer)

wayfrmaine

USA (sorry! politcs here not my view or fault)
I was not sure which forum to post this in. I think the Making Stuff forum should add a forum for recording studios. One where a person can get info on equipment, advice and suggestions like in the Home Recording.
I am looking to find a recording studio which allows one to bring in thier own engineer for recording the session. I need the studio to have either ADAT or ProTools format. ProTools would be better. I know there used to be a studio called Secret Garden which did this but it appears they are no longer open. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Wayne :)

wayfrmaine said:
I was not sure which forum to post this in. I think the Making Stuff forum should add a forum for recording studios. One where a person can get info on equipment, advice and suggestions like in the Home Recording.
I am looking to find a recording studio which allows one to bring in thier own engineer for recording the session. I need the studio to have either ADAT or ProTools format. ProTools would be better. I know there used to be a studio called Secret Garden which did this but it appears they are no longer open. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Wayne :)
loads of recording studios will allow you to bring in your own engineer.
and most studios use Pro Tools.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back