RECORD SWAP Sat 6th September (1 Viewer)

Buzzo

Website
www.iprt.ie
Hey Dorks!

RECORD, CD, DVD AND BOOK SWAP...!

In: The George Bernard Shaw Pub
Portobello, Dublin (just before the Rathmines Bridge coming from town)

On: Saturday, Sept 6th, from 4pm.

In:Suggested donation for entry: 5-10 Euro (or whatever you can afford)

How it works....
Bring your records, books, CDs and DVDss
Pay a few quid to get in
Grab someone else’s records, books, CDS and DVDS.
Go home happy.

-
Money on the door goes towards the publication costs of a not-for-profit Dublin-based feminist and social justice magazine.
- It's a swap, so essentially you leave what you bring at the door, and go get some new stuff, if you wanna see if your shit's still there at the end of the day, cool. Otherwise what's left goes to charity shops in the area.
- If you've any questions or would like to help out on the day, drop us a line, [email protected]

If you don't have anything you're not looking to get rid of then do that exactly, come along throw in a few quid and grab some shit.

I had you in mind for a couple of records I'm struggling to let go of, acshilly!

RecordSwapflyer.jpg

Because of this I gave John Martyn's Grace & Danger a proper listen for the first time just to make sure before offloading. So stupid of me not to give it a chance until now, but I feel like I'm already one up on a great album. Thank you.

if you bring along some stuff, and you pay in, does that mean you have to take someone else's stuff home?

Because of this I gave John Martyn's Grace & Danger a proper listen for the first time just to make sure before offloading. So stupid of me not to give it a chance until now, but I feel like I'm already one up on a great album. Thank you.

I shall also be spending an evening spinning some choons at the last chance saloon.

I did the same with a load of electro records the other day! Not with Grace and Danger though, I already knew that was a corker.

if you bring along some stuff, and you pay in, does that mean you have to take someone else's stuff home?

Not at all

this sounds deadly. i should have a bunch of records to get rid of

and i like the idea that taking stuff for free kinda feels like shoplifting. high times

Oh boy, you're gonna be greeeen with envy Gary, just frikkin WATCH this:

Lil Kim- La Bella Mafia
Beans- Tomorrow Right Now
Best of Isaac Hayes
Final Destination 3
2 Subhumans records I have on tape.

I tried really hard not to take anything from it. One of the original ideas behind the project was my desire to get rid of a bunch of records and books before I go travelling. I managed to find 6 records and two books I was happy to let go of.

It was a really nice buzz. Thanks anyone who came down and donated/brought stuff/played records. We've pretty close to raised the printing costs for the magazine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back