record stylus (where to buy a) (1 Viewer)

Wheels

Website
www.delicious9.com
I'm looking to get an record stylus for an old Waltham player, one of the plastic one's like these:

Sty572.jpg

The last one I bought was aaaaaaages ago, think I got it in Pete's. Anyone know of anywhere that still sells them in Dublin?

Cheers

I bought a new needle yesterday. I thought the price was a bit steep but figured that they'd just gone up. When I got home I realised I'd bought a cartridge too although I didn't ask for one. Is there a reason to change the cartridge from time to time or would you only do it if you were switching to a different needle manufacturer?

It'll probably be weeks before I get back to the shop and I really want to listen to some new records

Malpin isint worth a shit cheapest Chinese crap ever that breaks very quickly that is if it even works at all in the first place. 15 euro is not really an expensive price for a stylus though.

I think you should figure out exactly what kind of needle you can use first and then search for it on line the internet is probably as good a place as any to buy one

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back