Record Fairs (1 Viewer)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Would love that new Brainiac release Touch & Go just issued re: rsd. Highly doubtful that made it to any Irish stores...anyone sees any copies of it tipping around on their record store travels, alert me please.

I suspect the sharks will have whipped up quite a few copies and they'll be going for sick money on discogs.

just checked online... pricey enough. OUch. There are two releases...think I'll nab the live one if possible. Skip the demos.

Did you see them when they played Ireland? I saw them in Belfast,they were great,but for some reason I was never too excited by the records.

I used to have a tape of the Belfast gig. I'm sure I still do,but fuck knows where

Spin dizzy's online store is very good. I just wish they would have the option to buy the CD more. & A €6 delivery charge for a CD is over the top.

Did you see them when they played Ireland? I saw them in Belfast,they were great,but for some reason I was never too excited by the records.

I used to have a tape of the Belfast gig. I'm sure I still do,but fuck knows where

Sadly not. I was only in primary school at the time... Did see Enon at The Village at some stage.

I was very excited by the records. Pure swagger.

Try to root out that tape, Gary. I'm sure there's a few heads on here - Ronan, Hermie - who'd be very interested in a copy of that.

Did anyone bother with record store day this year?
It's today apparently......
I popped into Spindizzy and Tower at lunchtime today. I'm sure they had a lot more stuff on saturday morning, but I'd normally only pop in a day or 2 after RDS. The amount of stock they had was way down on what you'd normally see. Well, Spindizzy probably not by that much, but Tower had fuck all. Lots of copies of the same few titles. Loads of U2 and Bowie picture discs, cos I suppose thats what sells.

I picked up a Kristen Hersh and a Steeley Dan album.

I wonder what proportion of all RDS stuff ends up on ebay. There is a ferocious amount for sale on there. Some bunch of chancer. There's a lot of stuff up there for inflated prices that you can still pick up handily enough in the shops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back