Record Fair/exchange (1 Viewer)

yeah i'm in, what time?

nice one!
2-6. enough time to get a few in of a sunday!

good man Paul, sure bring a record bag full to keep it tidy, no point straining yourself on the bus. Hopefully we'll do it again in a couple of months, if peeps are into it. Oh Mark should be down too, so i'll be up for swapping a few foreign numbers ;)

If there's only gonna be a few people here then the important question is what kind of records are people after? I've more on my out pile than I can probably easily bring.

Other than good ones, don't ask for those.

Actually I have some decent spare 45s wher eI was bididng on multiple copies or bought two to see which would be better graded.

one mans guff is another mans gold.

don't be afraid to bring whatever you think, thats the point of it, take a chance on something you might not nessecarily go for (as long as it s cheap eh!), it just might open up a whole new world. this has happened to me way too many times to make ever want to stop buying random stuff...

we have 8-10 bodies so far.

i'll have stuff for trade and sell, cd's and records. about a crate of each. from jazz to dance and a Dead Kennedy's first album with the orange cover if anyone fancies it

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back