Recommendations for Primavera (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter egg_
  • Start date
  • Replies 154
  • Views 14K
  • Watchers 3
So.

ALeqM5hzzPPL9Vu5LTePNw0T9ljvAPX5Hg.jpg

whats the story with wristbands this year ? last year we turned up early at the forum on thursday, got wristbands and headed home for a siesta. That was a smart move in the end as there were thousands of people queueing when we got there later at around 7:30

I can't find any info on this on the site about it this year though...ie from what time we can get wristbands etc.

As I am blonde, and bald, this does not mean this info. isn't out there somewhere though.

whats the story with wristbands this year ? last year we turned up early at the forum on thursday, got wristbands and headed home for a siesta. That was a smart move in the end as there were thousands of people queueing when we got there later at around 7:30

I can't find any info on this on the site about it this year though...ie from what time we can get wristbands etc.

As I am blonde, and bald, this does not mean this info. isn't out there somewhere though.

I got an email from them saying "The timetable to collect tickets and exchange full festival tickets at the Poble Espanyol on Wednesday 25th May is from 1pm until 11 pm. The exchange and collection area is behind the Pabellón Mies van der Rohe; you will see it when you start walking up Avenida Marquès de Comillas."

So plenty of time for a siesta!

Today and tomorrow you can get a wristband (plus your card thingy) at the Apollo venue. On Wednesday you can get it from the Poble Espanyol. Thursday you can do it at the forum.

Anyone get word on the Sufjan raffle?

Just went in this morning to try and apply with a mates credit card coz our cards weren't working and the whole site is down. I don't give a cunting fuck what people say, this method of buying drink and booking tickets is a fucking joke!!!!!!!

Eventually it's back up, but it now won't let me even put cash on to my card. As soon as I enter an amount it gives an error. Such a fucking joke, seriously!

Looks like i've missed the deadline for Sufjan tickets anyway. Giving up on this shit. I'll try lash some cash on when I get over there. Fuck whatever cunt thought this poxy system up.

Primavera Sound - Mozilla Firefox_2011-05-24_13-42-32.png

From looking at my transaction history I can't tell if I won or not. Times are all out of whack. I didn't check my history right after booking it but I thought the €2 (per ticket) would have been subtracted & then refunded if I didn't win.

hmm. yeah i've got the same transactions 0.00 reservation auditori. i've got two cos i entered for both days.

looks like we didn't get in.

"Once the application period has finished there will be a draw of the available tickets among all the applicants. The applicants who get a ticket will be sent a confirmation email. For each reservation ticket obtained 2 € will be debited from the credit in the user account. Each person can apply for a maximum of 2 reservations for each concert."

pffft. sufjan stevens is a boring cunt anyway.

Apparently, due to the continued fuckup with credit cards they've actually extended things again and won't be letting people know until tomorrow.

That's according to what someone said on the Primavera Ireland facebook group thing. Other alternative is that no one I know got a ticket which seems terribly unlikely given the number of people I know that are going.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back