Recommendations for man and van services for removals to England (1 Viewer)

Bob-Foster

Hi All, Bob here. Just discovered this lovely forum today so excuse my empty profile ...will get round to it some time I promise.

Couldn't find anywhere else to put this so Mr/Miss Admin feel free to move this recommendation for a mover somewhere better if you see fit.

I've used a guy several times now for moving personal belongings, furniture etc when I've been moving between Dublin and London ...yes done it several times but working in London at the moment. I used him again recently to move some boxes of "stuff" within UK and since he was as helpful and reasonably priced as ever I'd like to give him a mention...

If anyone is moving from Dublin to London (or I guess anywhere in Ireland to almost anywhere in England?) I can totally recommend Andy Thompson Man and Van. Andy's based near London and able to do small removals (up to large Transit van size) from Dublin to England at a very good price. He often has stuff going the other way so he's often looking for a load to take back to England ...hence the good price. Can't remember his website off the top of my head but if you Google "Andy Thompson Ireland to England mover" you should find him!

Cheers now,

Bob

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back