Recommend some good prog rock (1 Viewer)

Cornu Ammonis

Supporter
Contributor
Threads
Website
brainwashed.com
I listened to In The Court of the Crimson King there this evening, it's worse than I remembered! The instrumental section of Moonchild is really good though. definitely the highlight of the album. Was it the singing bit that your man chopped off?
Weirdly, I think it was part of the instrumental bit. I want to think that maybe there was a problem with the original master tapes because otherwise he’s a monster.

therealjohnny

Supporter
Threads
I got this CD the other week on the strength of the "The Raven that Refused to Sing" video

Featuring Nick (Kajagoogoo) Beggs on bass

Lili Marlene

Fast as You Can
Contributor
Threads
I saw him play with Kajagoogoo in 2008.

Him and Limahl were just short of an onstage scrap the whole gig. They played the Neverending Story though so it all worked out well.

GO

Now Is Go
Supporter
Threads
King Crimson Discography finally is on spotify.

See ye all in two years when i've to be reintroduced to everyone and shown how to use a fork again.
HOOFUCKINGRAY!!!!

What a time to be alive.

therealjohnny

Supporter
Threads
Thats pure class I never heard of this dude before
Someones pointed me to this great animated video

I liked it, so took a chance on the record. Seems he's been going for years and is quite famous.

Cornu Ammonis

Supporter
Contributor
Threads
Website
brainwashed.com
King Crimson Discography finally is on spotify.

See ye all in two years when i've to be reintroduced to everyone and shown how to use a fork again.
You're probably safe enough, the big box sets aren't up there so it'll probably be at most a month that you'll go down the rabbit hole. When I got the Road to Red box, I must have listened to it three times in a month. I started to look like the guy on the front of In the Court of the Crimson King.

GO

Now Is Go
Supporter
Threads
John Kelly played this Belfast prog band recently, I'd never heard of them before. It's good
I used to have that record. My brother in law saw them in Thurles back in the day.He's a big Yes fan ..as we all are I'm sure

prefuse

Threads
Christina Ricci dancing to Moonchild by King Crimson. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

travispickle

Supporter
Threads
I got this CD the other week on the strength of the "The Raven that Refused to Sing" video

Featuring Nick (Kajagoogoo) Beggs on bass

I thought he was the guy who toured with Roger Waters last year, but that was Jonathan Wilson. I like that sound of this guy though.
#toomanywilsons

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads