Recommend Plugins List (1 Viewer)

nicer sounds, more variety, better presets, better layout. not a huge difference, and still only really useful for demos in my opinion..

The thing I like most is they make me listen more, think less.

Yes!
I bought the Waves API stuff for this very reason.
Dragging a parametric around with a mouse is all well and good for killing nasty frequencies, but for shaping/sweetening I love fixed gain and frequency EQs.

Arse

M30 Studio Reverb

The Free M30 campaign has expired.
To buy the M30 studio reverb for Mac or PC ($ 79,-) please get in touch with us.

I'm saving up for a real life analog compressor thang for the stereo buss.
My routing makes using a software one a bit of a pain in the ass.

There is one amazing plugin that i would recommend. Slate Digital VCC!

It replicates 4 famous consoles meticulously and give any mix a more vibey (dare I say) analogue sound :)

Give it a try

Does anyone know a good simple delay vst?Im looking for something with up to 12 delays that you can manually enter pan position,feedback and delay times.I was using 3 instances of Karlette but you cant manually enter values,only drag a knob with the mouse,so its not quite accurate enough for what I want it for

I like the fabfilter eq and compressor - for people like me who don't really know what they're doing they seem to be very intuitive, you can see what your doing and the results seem to be reasonably sensible without too much thought required. they look lovely is basically what im saying.

fabfilter-proq-460-80.jpg

I like the fabfilter eq and compressor - for people like me who don't really know what they're doing they seem to be very intuitive, you can see what your doing and the results seem to be reasonably sensible without too much thought required. they look lovely is basically what im saying.

fabfilter-proq-460-80.jpg

yeah cool company. haven't used much of their stuff, but their compressor is a great sounding one. I think some people are put off by it's lack of looking like something old and 'cool'. Can do a nice crunch sound for drums and the like.

Their limiter is one of the best sounding out there at the moment, no question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back