Recommend Plugins List (1 Viewer)

Hello,
because I'm a new user I can't post links so you'll have to google these. Maybe I can update the post after I have more than 3 posts...

Voxengo
Really good plugins. Mostly Win VSTs but the new ones are released as AU as well.

PSP audioware
A few free ones and some very affordable plugins. Needed an RTAS reverb last week and downloaded the demo for EasyVerb. Very good for the price.

Flux Bitter Sweet
A free transient designer type plug-in. They have an other free one as well.

Hello,
because I'm a new user I can't post links so you'll have to google these. Maybe I can update the post after I have more than 3 posts...

Voxengo
Really good plugins. Mostly Win VSTs but the new ones are released as AU as well.

PSP audioware
A few free ones and some very affordable plugins. Needed an RTAS reverb last week and downloaded the demo for EasyVerb. Very good for the price.

Flux Bitter Sweet
A free transient designer type plug-in. They have an other free one as well.

fixed

well,
since ive posted this i have completely changed my home set up. my outboard gear which has been gathering dust for years has now been wired and patched and in that rack i have an AKAI PEQ6 6 band midi controllable EQ.
to be honest you can pick them up for next to nothing now but its really really nice. puts a lot of colour into your mix. i think that this was originally intended for use with synths and so far im seeing why..

and also, since posting that, ive decided to buy a new G5 this month so plug ins wont be happening for a while...

on another note, the rough rider audio damage plug in does some nice dave fridmann shit to drums..

The best plug in I have ever used is the Fairchild Compressor emulator in Pro Tools. I use an RTAS version (and an old one at that) but it's still amazing.

There's a couple of formats.
RTAS=Pro Tools
The others are somewhat interchageable, in that a lot of shit runs VSTs and you can buy a wrapper to use them with those that don't for super cheap.
AU is Mac only.

Just Brainworx BQ which is looking good, but a bit old-fashioned.

Had a demo of Waves and that was brilliant, so I might look into getting that.

VST's: All of Native Instruments. Atmosphere (Don't think Omnisphere will run properly on my machine) and my favourite, Miroslav Philharmonik which has served me well for years.

On Reason, I use Reason Pianos and the Abbey Road yokes. They're amazing.

Also, Steinberg Virtual Guitar can be a hnady quick fix.

And one of my favourites is Guitar Rig 3.

I'll do some more when I can think of them.

i like the prosoniq morph vst for effectsy stuff

2003541328486243849_rs.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back