Christina Vantzou - Six Cellos For Sol Le Witt 7"
The Swifter - Wall Sailor LP
Jasmine Guffond - Yellow Bell CD
Jasmine Guffond - Traced LP
plus took a punt on:
Moon Ate The Dark - I/II 2CD
and they threw in:
Gareth Davis & Machinefabriek - Grower CD

Nobody told me Jasmine Guffond had a new LP.digi release last year, The Degradation Loops, plus a new LP due in March, Microphone Permission, on Mego. She can do no wrong in my book.

jasmineguffond.com

QUINSIN NACHOFF'S FLUX ~ Path Of Totality 2lp
PENYA NA MSAFIRI ZAWOSE ~ Penya Safari 12"
DROID ~ Terrestrial Mutations 2lp
AMALIE KENDRA ~ Intuition lp
SUSPIRAL ~ Chasm lp

Bert Jansch - Rosemary Lane LP
Faust - Faust Tapes LP (I picked it up cheap, had steered clear of it till now expecting not to like it but side 1 at least is a ripper!)
The Upsetters - Double Seven LP

Happy to have kicked off a Faust debate! I have to say I'm with Shidheat on the first one. Faust IV is where they hit their stride (and i like nothing better than a band that takes four albums to hit their stride).

VA ~ Mysterium Lunae: A Requiem For The Invasion Of The Moon cd
ELLI RIEHL ~ Die Kornmuhme / MJÖÐR YLGJAR ~ World of Stone 2cd

Happy to have kicked off a Faust debate! I have to say I'm with Shidheat on the first one. Faust IV is where they hit their stride (and i like nothing better than a band that takes four albums to hit their stride).
While Faust IV is my favourite, they were brilliant from the get go. Honestly, the 70s albums are all various shades of genius. I’m going to listen to them all again tomorrow.

While Faust IV is my favourite, they were brilliant from the get go. Honestly, the 70s albums are all various shades of genius. I’m going to listen to them all again tomorrow.
Oh great, i feared you were going to try to convince me the first one was the best. Glad to be the instigator of a Faust Fest.

Oh great, i feared you were going to try to convince me the first one was the best. Glad to be the instigator of a Faust Fest.
I mean, they’re the best when I’m listening to them (and the first one is clearly one of the most adventurous albums of the 70s) but Faust IV is a masterpiece. I’d say give the early ones more time, they really get in on you.
B792F99E-605B-4AB9-B0C0-8E8AF8921824.jpeg

Bob Stanley & Pete Wiggs present the tears of technology (80s synth pop compilation) CD
Tea & Symphony the English baroque sound 1968-74 CD
A slight disturbance in my mind: The British proto Psychedelic sounds of 1966 3 CD boxset
Temples - Hot motion CD
Camel - Music inspired by the snow goose CD
Lush - Topolino CD

Last edited:
Scattered Purgatory ~ Lost Ethnography Of The Miscanthus Ocean 2lp
Consummation ~ The Great Solar Hunter 2lp
Alessandro Alessandroni ~ Spontaneous lp
Ved Buens Ende ~ Written In Waters 2lp
Roky Erickson ~ Don't Slander Me 2lp
Ennio Morricone ~ Drammi Gotici lp
Ulthar ~ Cosmovore lp
Khôra ~ Timaeus lp

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back