Recently Purchased (2 Viewers)

Riz Ortolani ‎~ Si Può Essere Più Bastardi Dell'Ispettore Cliff ? Lp
El Internacional Ray Camacho ~ Mucha Salsa lp
Robert Rich & B. Lustmord ~ Stalker 2lp
Piero Piccioni ‎~ 3 Notti D'Amore lp
Sutekh Hexen ~ Sutekh Hexen 2lp
Sun Ra ~ Singles Volume 2 3lp

They seem to be one of the more official Coil reissues or at least that was in the planning to be released the first batch also went very quickly. I only have one of the dais reissues which is well done and probably close to the original and the 12" on subrosa which is great I missed out on astral disaster. Allot of it is semi official or bootleged which is still probably better than it going into obscurity. I wonder if LSD will ever get reissued.

I thought they looked fairly legit alright... gone like a shot though! I had a look at the sites @Cornu Ammonis mentioned (cheers, btw!), but they're sold out as well. Ah well, sure I'll keep the eyes peeled for the next batch! (Have we a Coil thread...?)

They seem to be one of the more official Coil reissues or at least that was in the planning to be released the first batch also went very quickly. I only have one of the dais reissues which is well done and probably close to the original and the 12" on subrosa which is great I missed out on astral disaster. Allot of it is semi official or bootleged which is still probably better than it going into obscurity. I wonder if LSD will ever get reissued.
They’re as close to official as you’ll ever get. Approved by Sleazy prior to his death and all made directly from the master tapes from the Coil archive. And I can vouch for this because *whispers* I was there.

I thought they looked fairly legit alright... gone like a shot though! I had a look at the sites @Cornu Ammonis mentioned (cheers, btw!), but they're sold out as well. Ah well, sure I'll keep the eyes peeled for the next batch! (Have we a Coil thread...?)
Shit, that’s a pity but keep an eye out because other distributors/stores will have them. Not sure what the story is about doing another pressing (I really hope they do).

As for LSD being reissued, I really wish it was. There are lots of licensing, disputes, and headaches with the main albums which is criminal.

They’re as close to official as you’ll ever get. Approved by Sleazy prior to his death and all made directly from the master tapes from the Coil archive. And I can vouch for this because *whispers* I was there.

Shit, that’s a pity but keep an eye out because other distributors/stores will have them. Not sure what the story is about doing another pressing (I really hope they do).

As for LSD being reissued, I really wish it was. There are lots of licensing, disputes, and headaches with the main albums which is criminal.

To say I am intrigued about this post would be an understatement!

The Musick to Play In The Dark LPs would be the ones that I'd love to see properly out there. Had the opportunity to pick them up on CD in London around 2003/4 and bought some other shite instead. Gah! One of my pals bought one of them (possibly both?)

And of course, LSD being properly available would be cracking as well.

To say I am intrigued about this post would be an understatement!

The Musick to Play In The Dark LPs would be the ones that I'd love to see properly out there. Had the opportunity to pick them up on CD in London around 2003/4 and bought some other shite instead. Gah! One of my pals bought one of them (possibly both?)

And of course, LSD being properly available would be cracking as well.
More details is an “over a pint” situation.

More details is an “over a pint” situation.

tenor.gif

A German distribution has some of them here but they are not cheep. I saw them on drone rec for 60€ and on soleilmoon in the US I think they were only 50$

Al at http://www.atwarwithfalsenoise.com/will be getting them in and he’s really sound so I expect the price to be fairly reasonable. I’d contact him and see if you can reserve a set as nearly everywhere else seems to be either out of stock or gouging with the prices (discogs is a horror show).

Just seeing this now, superb work, much appreciated!

Trevor White-crazy kids 7"
Trevor White-understood 7"
Coloured Balls-won't you make up your mind 7"
Coloured Balls-flash 7"
Coloured Balls-the first supper last lp

Pixx - Strange Mercies LP
Coati Mundi - The Former 12 Year Old Genius LP (LOL, this one is so good)
Style Council - Confessions of a Pop Group LP
Prince - Originals
James Brown - James Brown ‎– The Singles, Volume 6: 1969-1970 CD

Prolly gonna get that best of Joan as Police Woman release as well, whenever i'm ever in the city centre.

The Necks - Necks Box - 8xCD
Oliver Nelson - The Blues And The Abstract Truth - LP
Donald Byrd - Street Lady - LP
Sonny Sharrock - Ask The Ages - 2xLP
Steve Reid (featuring the Legendary Master Brotherhood) - Nova - LP
Don Cherry - Don Cherry - LP
Pharoah Sanders - Journey To The One - 2xLP
Art Ensemble Of Chicago - A Jackson In Your House - LP
Bill Callahan - Shepherd in a Sheepskin Vest - 2xLP
Nick Bicat - The Reflecting Skin - download
The Leaf Library - About Minerals - tape
Ryuichi Sakamoto - async - 2xLP

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back