Recently Purchased (4 Viewers)

I’ve seen him a couple of times (once doing original stuff with Dieter Moebius and once with a band doing Neu!/Harmonia material) and he was deadly. Someone definitely needs to get him here.

Picked up the score for Czech movie Valerie And Her Week Of Wonders last week. Top notch. Little blurb written by Trish Keenan of Broadcast from 2006 about how she ranks it up there with The Wicker Man as a soundtrack. And then after listening to it I realised that their tune Valerie is a complete homage to the movie and a recurring piece of music throughout the movie.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Some quality additions to the collection there. That Evan Parker/PG Smyth album is a cracker, I must pick up a copy myself.

Maggie & Terre Roche - Seductive Reasoning LP
Mavis Staples - Time Waits for No One CD
Bow Wow Wow - Complete Recordings 3cd thingy

Picked up the score for Czech movie Valerie And Her Week Of Wonders last week. Top notch. Little blurb written by Trish Keenan of Broadcast from 2006 about how she ranks it up there with The Wicker Man as a soundtrack. And then after listening to it I realised that their tune Valerie is a complete homage to the movie and a recurring piece of music throughout the movie.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Have to check this out. Its been on my list for ages

That's deadly, mad that RTE not only had him on but actually bothered to put it online. Would love to know what people thought of it.
yeah. Audience members seemed pretty unphased by the whole thing. Great that All City shining light on this kind of stuff. Unearthing some Irish gems that loads know nothing about lately, myself included. you're probably familiar with the guy but worth following Paul Mcder on Twitter. @learnandsing . He's releasing a radio doc on Michael o shea pretty soon. He's done great ones on five go down to the sea/nun attax , stump and microdisney over the years.

Giuda-overdrive 7"
Giuda-rock'n'roll music 7"
Love the sleeve design on the new LP. Stickers!
53671940_2256071941109536_5272908092051292160_n.jpg

Just looked on Burger records,and orderedt it,postage was only $8 for an lp!!!!!!
You did well!! I pre-ordered mine a while back but I'm certain the P&P was something ridiculous.

Just this morning I had yet more disappointment to find some records on Discogs I wanted but couldn't justify the postage. Usually twice the price of the actual record

Didn't say anything about stickers etc though,so mine will probably just come in a single pocket sleeve and then I'll get stung on customs too.

But yes,postage costs have definitely contributed to me not buying on many occasion. And then of course I just listen on spotify. So when musicians are giving out about streaming,they should have a go at the postal services too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back