Real Life People I have the Horn For (1 Viewer)

The person who DMs me on Twitter whom I've never met or seen but I think is ace.

The Rubensesque young wan in work who looks at me either out of disgust or lust or maybe just disdainful indifference.

Being married I'm above this sort of thing, but...

there is a girl that gets the same morning luas as me that looks the image of Claire from Nathan Barley. Heads up if you're single and ready to mingle.

There's a lad works at a petrol station I go to with amazing eyes. I'm not into men but this dude has serious eyes. I'm gonna have to bring someone else in there to see if its just me or what.

Was in a bar on wednesday and some lady who clearly does a lot of pole style dancing and also some irish dancing decided that the bar had enough room for her to mess about with her routines. She just took over the middle of the bar and went through moves for about 10 mins, once she started the floor stuff the bouncers came and RUINED it. her bf was at the bar sipping a pint like 'she does this' and then after the 3rd time the bouncer gave out to her for floor moves the bf dives onto the floor and does a really class breakdancing routine spinning on his back and stuff. gf goes back to upright moves and shows her bra to us a couple of times.

Fair play to her, she was only having a bit of craic, but it was very sexy craic.

some lady who clearly does a lot of pole style dancing and also some irish dancing decided that the bar had enough room for her to mess about with her routines ... the bf dives onto the floor and does a really class breakdancing routine spinning on his back and stuff. gf goes back to upright moves and shows her bra to us a couple of times
Wow! Where the fuck was this?

Long term horn for the gorgeous polish girl in work. Different department. I only see her once in a while. She's got it all, except possibly a sense of humor....its an eastern European thing.

Same for the beautiful Asian girl I see in the corridor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back