real estate (1 Viewer)

gave them a few spins, but they just bored the tits off me. il give them another whirl in honour of this thread though!

I think it's a really good album. Definitely a bit boring, but isn't that the point of mood music? It's nice to listen to while you work or read a book or something.

I think it's a really good album. Definitely a bit boring, but isn't that the point of mood music? It's nice to listen to while you work or read a book or something.

Yes! Sad Bastard music, as somebody large once said. I'd be lost without it when reading the books.

Like this a lot. Hurray for these new band-specific threads!

are they really playing? i checked around a bit, doesn't seem to be listed anywhere... i hope you're right though.

Yeah, says Crawdaddy on the myspace, in Roisin Dubh the night before. Good stuff!

Autumn Owls have been confirmed as one of the supports for both of these shows. (Dublin 10th/ Galway 11th) so hooray, twice the amount of sad old bastard music to read books to*

* please don't bring books

Can't wait for these,

Niall

Real Estate were deadly last night. Really enjoyed it a lot. Crazy drummer, lovely guitaring, gently rocking (as was said by someone else), touches of Fleetwood Mac in the new stuff. Plus I shook hands with Alex Bleeker and he's my second favourite.
Looking forward to catching them again in Spain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back