Random Photos (1 Viewer)

have you sorted out the mysterious bubbles??

i thought i did, i made up more developer to make sure the whole film was submerged and the bubbles went away, then it came back again last roll.
Now im thinking i havent pushed the reel right down to the bottom of the tank when putting it in, as the centre thingy is a bit stiff...but then i presume when i invert and tap the tank, the reel should fall to the bottom.. so im going to try to eliminate that.

Are you developing your own 6x6 colour film? They look brilliant ....

yep thanks, just the negs and then scanning them in,and then a slight tweaking of curves, do you develop your own large format?

I do, but just b&w. I've never done any colour processing ... I should really give it a go.

The difficulty is totally overrated IMO, you got to keep a constant temp for the 3m 15sec of the dev stage (37.8 +/-.3)
Which i do by filling the kitchen sink with water at 41-42 Degrees and soaking the chems in there.
Then starting the process when the Temp drops to 38.
Then for bleaching/fixing/stabilising you have an 8 Degree latency so no worries there.

A plus with the c41 is everything is standard, it does not matter what film type/speed you are using, so you can develop different types of film
in the same tank.

you do your b+w already so it should be dead handy..

give us a shout if have any questions

5335021535_37b662c231_z.jpg

5335636856_18e68c3764_z.jpg

5335637724_5eb07a09bc_z.jpg

5335024263_8ea3bf8ba3_z.jpg

5335639484_50040c605a_z.jpg

ive always been curious about that place - i have vague memories of being in there as a kid. it seemed to be closed for ages.
great shots, as ever.
theres a few characters in the sackville lounge round the corner, as well as the most spectacularly mouldy toilets in dublin - ever been in??

Ya but not with a camera....I shall rectify that sometime soon, The Confession box as u noticed was closed a while, totally properly refurbished now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back