Rain (4 Viewers)

Poor bastards going to Guns n Roses tonight. Rained the last time they were here too.
I loved this band in 1987. By the time of the legs akimbo, no guitar lead to be seen solo in the unintentionally hilarious November Rain video I had realised how awful they are.

Old footage of Axl performing at the Freddy Mercury tribute and the likes is shockingly bad

Wish they'd died in a plane crash after the 1st album.

I loved this band in 1987. By the time of the legs akimbo, no guitar lead to be seen solo in the unintentionally hilarious November Rain video I had realised how awful they are.

Old footage of Axl performing at the Freddy Mercury tribute and the likes is shockingly bad

Wish they'd died in a plane crash after the 1st album.
I never liked them but almost kinda want to because of all the great bands Duff has done,and then that his replacement for so long was an actual Replacement.

That rain just knackered a good few of the plants I'd been hiding away sheltered out of the wind coming in off the sea.

I'd been so busy hiding things out of the wind, I never stopped to think about the rain.

PLUS the goldfinch feeder got blown down and fights ensued.

wow that was some shit. I saw a flash of lightning from the South, heard no thunder, then about ten minutes later it poured down. Lightning continued and the thunder seemed to be both close and far, so widespread.

Everything is flooded. We need it though. god hates Liz Truss, if you believe in such things.

So scardy driving home just now. From phoenix park to finglas felt like i was heading straight into lightening. Saw one proper streak across broombridge.

Wow.

I said a couple of hours ago, it's gonna rain hard, pressure is below 1000 and my bunions are twitching.

Yeah yeah you pretend pirate they laughed. I've been proven right, but this rain is way beyond my expectations.

Now I'm stuck in the pub next to my local because the rain is that fierce. I cannot move.

I have never seen this before in this country.

I was setting up xmas trees today, in the rain. When you cut that plastic netting stuff the water goes all up your arm.

Soaked, just soaked. all over. Then the rain stopped, so A) good, but B) couldn't we have just waited and set up the trees when it wasn't raining?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back