Racism in Ireland (1 Viewer)

The culture war we've imported from the USA basically? THOSE ESS JAYY DOUBLE YOUZ

I'm not even thinking of just SJWs. I'm thinking maybe it's because POC are actually complaining here, and they're not being taken seriously, and that's maybe proving a lot of points in it's own way. If the DOE had decided to quietly remove the text from the curriculum, people wouldn't have questioned it.

All the people getting sentimental about the only novel they have ever read that wasn't by JK Rowling. My main memory of that book in school was how much of a chore it was to actually get people to read it, absolutely dragged along.

I'm thinking maybe it's because POC are actually complaining here, and they're not being taken seriously, and that's maybe proving a lot of points in it's own way.
I'd be curious to know how many complaints there have actually been, and how reflective those complaints are of the sentiments in the African-Irish community in general. I guess citizen's assemblies from different communities in the country could be created to consider this kind of thing - that'd seem like a reasonable approach to me, rather than allowing twitter to become the new Joe Duffy show

All the people getting sentimental about the only novel they have ever read that wasn't by JK Rowling. My main memory of that book in school was how much of a chore it was to actually get people to read it, absolutely dragged along.
My main memory of that book is the image of a child dressed as a giant ham, running through the dark in a panic

That has always stayed with me...thank you, Harper Lee

Hazel Chu seems to get a terrible time.

Who are these far right fucks?

the likes of my brother I'd imagine. Only my brother wouldn't bother his hole actually protesting anything unless he was getting paid to.

Found a decent Irish conspiracy website:

Has this great post about how Ireland needs a military coup

We must judge people by their behaviour. The facts are stark- a soft coup has taken place in Ireland, and our Republic has been taken from us. It had been driven by communist Chinese paymasters and funds have been administered by a Freemasonic network throughout the upper echelons of our banana republic.

The website is pro-christianity, pro-military, pro sovereign citizen, anti-lockdown, anti-vax, anti-covid being real, anti Sinn Fein, anti-Government except I think a military one, anti-China, anti "the left", anti-Bill Gates, anti-censorship, anti-EU, pro-Trump (I think?), anti "SJW", and anti-Globalist. A lot of boxes ticked.

Strangely there's nothing on there about hating immigrants so I think that must be the unique selling point of this one.

Found a decent Irish conspiracy website:

Has this great post about how Ireland needs a military coup

We must judge people by their behaviour. The facts are stark- a soft coup has taken place in Ireland, and our Republic has been taken from us. It had been driven by communist Chinese paymasters and funds have been administered by a Freemasonic network throughout the upper echelons of our banana republic.

The website is pro-christianity, pro-military, pro sovereign citizen, anti-lockdown, anti-vax, anti-covid being real, anti Sinn Fein, anti-Government except I think a military one, anti-China, anti "the left", anti-Bill Gates, anti-censorship, anti-EU, pro-Trump (I think?), anti "SJW", and anti-Globalist. A lot of boxes ticked.

Strangely there's nothing on there about hating immigrants so I think that must be the unique selling point of this one.
Fucking he’ll. when I got to ‘’Tens of thousands of people scrambled to exit London late last night, and escape the megalomania of the Occultist Boris Johnson and the destroyer Sadiq Khan” I thought I’d reached the peak of the bile, but no, I went deeper and deeper

Fucking he’ll. when I got to ‘’Tens of thousands of people scrambled to exit London late last night, and escape the megalomania of the Occultist Boris Johnson and the destroyer Sadiq Khan” I thought I’d reached the peak of the bile, but no, I went deeper and deeper

That's exactly as far as I got. I don't want to go back......but still.

For some reason a post on the "Garda Checkpoints Dublin" FB group came up in my timeline. Reported it for racism (it was some joke about that Sikh guy who joined the guards giving people shit for being more than 5km from their homes), after reviewing it FB said it was cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back