Racism in Ireland (1 Viewer)

Not a huge fan of punching tbh.
The alternate ending there was some racist lad shot his mouth off for a whole tube journey and nobody on the tube said a word other than the three lads who were being targeted.

The whole carriage could have been united in a chorus of shut the fuck up, but know, holding out for the internet hits.

The alternate ending there was some racist lad shot his mouth off for a whole tube journey and nobody on the tube said a word other than the three lads who were being targeted.

The whole carriage could have been united in a chorus of shut the fuck up, but know, holding out for the internet hits.

The most likely reason that wouldnt happen,is because most of orhers on the train are likely afraid of being punched by the loudmouth racist guy.

It would of course be great if that is how it was dealt with.

You ever been on a tube with a nazi cunt shouting abuse at people? It's easy to say you'd tell him to shut up if you're not there. The longer video shows some woman doing exactly that and he starts shouting abuse at her. I think the lads showed some restraint not smacking the cunt to the floor earlier.

The most likely reason that wouldnt happen,is because most of orhers on the train are likely afraid of being punched by the loudmouth racist guy.

It would of course be great if that is how it was dealt with.
This is it. From my limited interactions with them, british racists tend to be exceptionally stupid and aggressive. The guy was looking for a fight. I think everyone else on the train kept their mouths shut for fear of getting punched or knifed.

Well the outcome we saw went viral when the scenario was reduced to violence.
Clearly it isn't a standalone event if you all have your personal confessional so clearly this is a day to day occurence and it is viral because the unexpected element was someone actually doing something about it.
Loud cunts are cowards, they only reason that guy is getting more and more annoying is that A: everyone is letting him and he has an audience now and B: the only person to stand up to him was a woman, sitting down. We all know a man can generally overpower a woman, however all his confidence is a mix of being tolerated and cocaine.
What I see is a scenario that could have been verbally diffused, the guy could have been cowereing in the corner with atrain load of people shouting at him and that is a better outcome than turning a nazi into a brain damaged nazi. The guy who threw the punch had so little confidence in the carriage having his back that he had to wait till he could see exits before retaliating.

But yes it all grand get out of the way of the daily train nazi coming through.

When I watched the video, I was hoping that when the train first stopped somebody was gonna grab him and throw him out the door and then kick him away if he tried to get back on until the train took off again

There's a good video on the new york subway where the passengers just do that and then when he tries to get back on somebody just fucks a load of soup all over him hahaha

That'd be my first thought as well. Actually, my first thought would be "hopefully he'll shut up and leave soon, and I can go tut tut afterwards". After that, I'd aim to push him off the train, hopefully with help.

But pushing people off the train is something I've heard of happening a couple of times.

When I watched the video, I was hoping that when the train first stopped somebody was gonna grab him and throw him out the door and then kick him away if he tried to get back on until the train took off again

There's a good video on the new york subway where the passengers just do that and then when he tries to get back on somebody just fucks a load of soup all over him hahaha

Soup Nazi!

Who debated that racist? really, who? The plan was to let that guy say what he wants, possibly attack those other men and hope that everyone can get back to netflix and blm twitter asap.

Blackpilled Ann Post on thumped today

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

THE MASSACRED INNOCENT BLOOD STAINS US ALL

No one because it's pointless.

don't believe that for a sec. we all know these bullies thrive on controlling a room. When that falls to shit they are cowards. Obvs nobody wants to be in that carriage but I 100% believe that the situation could have been melted in some way.

The recommended path i've seen somewhere in the depts of the internet is everyone sparking conversation with the victims of the verbal abuse, so the mouthy guy realises that rather than controlling the room, his words are moving him into a minority position. Also it dispels the frozen tension you get in these moments. Go talk to the victims about work / lcokdown / whatever the fuck. ANYTHING but the internalised 'this is the black lads problem, if I say nothing I can be home safe soon' which was the approach here.

And then the racist guy attacks the next lad. Harder.

Having everyone react like that would take a level of change so great,but on both sides,that the chances of success are frighteningly slim.

Sure,give it a go but i wouldnt be holding my breath for back up

Often,violence is a last resort after a horrific build up of abuse

don't believe that for a sec. we all know these bullies thrive on controlling a room. When that falls to shit they are cowards. Obvs nobody wants to be in that carriage but I 100% believe that the situation could have been melted in some way.

The recommended path i've seen somewhere in the depts of the internet is everyone sparking conversation with the victims of the verbal abuse, so the mouthy guy realises that rather than controlling the room, his words are moving him into a minority position. Also it dispels the frozen tension you get in these moments. Go talk to the victims about work / lcokdown / whatever the fuck. ANYTHING but the internalised 'this is the black lads problem, if I say nothing I can be home safe soon' which was the approach here.

I'm not sure you've debated many random racists but any time I've done it they've lashed out (verbally and physically) at me instead of the intended victim. Even in you're second paragraph you've said to do the opposite of debate them right?

I'm not sure you've debated many random racists but any time I've done it they've lashed out (verbally and physically) at me instead of the intended victim. Even in you're second paragraph you've said to do the opposite of debate them right?

I think in this case you'd debate, not to win some university challenge style debating competiton which will be fairly marked by esteemed gentlement sitting at desk that is older than america , but more so that the bully in this scenario is moved from being one loud man in the mid carriage picking on three youngfellas to all of a sudden having three youngfellas and a couple of people in every direction he looks telling him he's full of shit. He's in the postition where he can bank of the whole carriage not intervening and that is the power dynamic he's trading on there - breaking that dynamic is key, how it is achieved is conditional to the moment.

I'm mostly saying there are ways to move this shit to being something that doesn't happen, and mostly that sitting there waiting for someone else to get fucked up is the least effective of them. I think the conversational intervention creating a gang around the victims is the one to go for, and a distant second would be to debate - i'd get to the far end of the train to debate though, that guy is using the door to trap them youngfellas for his tirade, if he's got enemies on both sides the odds fall out of his favour very quickly and he has the disadvantage of having to take questions from out of arms reach in both directions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back