Racism in Ireland (1 Viewer)

The only time media amplified NI news in our generation was when someone was marching or something blew up. I know a fair few unionists who'd give anyone a run for thier money on kindness. I guess it's probably like the Irish in New York who only see Dublin fleetingly on Patrick's day on TV.

met loads of unionists when i was cycling around their Strangford Lough and through their towns surrounding it over a weekend during the summer. was so welcomed. lovely folks i have to say. not one prick the whole weekend. maybe they put the cunty ones in Ballymena

I'm from that side of the Shannon and I've worked with lots of mentallers. I wouldn't be inclined to think that lad has mental health issues. At least like, he's not on heavy meds. I could be wrong.
And that behaviour doesn't surprise me at all.

Also, I do dislike the word culchie, as that lad is from the big city. Galway, like.

This is incredibly grim

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

this is one of those videos where mostly passive me watches it and thinks ‘violence would actually be fine here’. Yeah I’d violence his ignorant little face right in.

This is probably going to go down like a lead balloon but I think that guy may have some sort of disability. His carers might be more at fault here.

That's a fairly devastating response to racism though. As soon as people hear racist stuff everyone just rallies around and handles them with vaguely patronizing kid gloves.

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU RACIST PRICK!

Shush shush shhhhhh.... shush. SHUSH. Mate! leave it. Leave him. Poor lad. I wonder if he's lost. Ask him if he's lost.
ARE YOU LOST?

TBH first thing I thought when I saw that video was retard

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back