Racism in Ireland (2 Viewers)

Casey is just an opportunistic prick. I know plenty of people who voted for him during the presidential election purely because of what he said about the travelers. I watched loads of his interviews & debates, he was making it up as he went along. He hadn't a clue about any policies or how governments work. He had been living abroad & paying taxes in another country for years. And yet he got 300,000 plus votes. The whole thing was just blatant Trump style populism and a lot of people fell for it. Disappointing. I have no particular fondness for travelers but there is no way I would vote for the likes of Peter Casey. He should just STFU and enjoy his rich lifestyle.

I met a lot of fucking eejits around the time of the last election who kept saying "That Peter Casey's a great guy. He's not afraid to say what he thinks."

It's pretty clear a few of these idiots want to set the narrative for the election rather than offer something worthwhile. If they are successful with this we could be looking at a few political lost years like the Brits are having. Nobody can afford that.

thanks Leo. I suppose it is.

Incidentally we're now going to have people advocating for worse conditions because we're making it too nice for the economic migrants.

racist gets called a racist.

As if we weren't also a tax-haven on top of everything else.

So far as I can see he has nothing left to offer as a politician and is trying to get through the next election on anger and hatred like some dinosaur from the troubles. A lot of people around this area are disgusted but he might just have riled a big enough mob to coast through on empty hatred.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back