Racism in Ireland (2 Viewers)

That guy comes across as someone who's not well and just shouts at people, had a guy recently roaring at me for no reason while standing at a bus stop and that video comes across very much the same. The video I saw earlier on Twitter however, of a woman being pushed into a river by some little bastards was out and out racism and thuggery. Those little fuckers deserve a good kicking.

I saw that video doing the rounds and it was fucking disgraceful. Much as I deplore internet shaming, and I know they're all under 18, I think I'd be ok with them and their parents, because those fuckers didn't lick it off a stone, being named and shamed.

News of the video was actually the lead story on a lot of radio stations yesterday which, ironically enough, actually gives me hope for this country. Enough people clearly found this incident objectionable and unusual enough for this to be newsworthy. It makes me think that there's still more sound people than not in this country.

Ay. Lads, don't go punching anyone in the face. John-out-of-Stoat tripped over his own feet on the beach, banged his head on the hard sand and wasn't right for 2 years. Banging your head on concrete can mean game over

Yeah, my brother fell over a bag of rubbish on the quays one night and fell face first on to concrete. Ended up with massive concussion. He said it was months before he was OK.

I fractured my skull skating about 25 odd years ago. Still get mad headaches and can get a real dizzy nauseous thing going on sometimes. Was told my chances of epilipsy had increased too.

I'm not defending the racist bloke, but as said already, punching someone like that, they hit the ground, & bang their head. Life could change instantly for both involved.

I'm not defending the racist bloke, but as said already, punching someone like that, they hit the ground, & bang their head. Life could change instantly for both involved.
Yah I know but what can you do? Not everyone can be the perfect victim, sometimes people react. The racist bloke deserves to get good treatment afterwards but be fucked if i'm gonna start wagging my finger at the lad who decked him.

Imagine though, "Just off to spend the day shouting at people on the tube, want anything from the shops on me way back?"

In my first year in London I went to Carnival. It was mad, weird and wonderful chaos. Like nothing I'd seen before.

On the train home (actually the third train it took to get home), we saw a similar incident to that one punch tube thing. Except instead of a one excellent and potentially deadly punch, it was a kid swinging his rollerblades in a shopping bag at this drunk racist guys head. We told him to stop. He stopped, walked away, then ran back and swung his bag again. It was fucking brutal.

We were screaming "Yeah he's a racist, but you're gonna kill him! Stop!"
"Yeah I wanna kill him"
"Then what? you've made your point, get out of here before the police come."

He stopped, walked away for a second, then came back swinging his heavy bag again. BANG.

This swingers friends were egging him on, and it was a very multicultural mix of London kids, Turkish, Portuguese, West African, Caribbean, but stupid racist man set them all off.

So we're trying to stop it and one goes "But he's racist! And I'm a Portuguese with a Turkish baby!" the very English sounding Turkish father went about us "Don't listen to those cunts, they're English, they don't understand!" and squared up to me while I tried to stop them all murdering the stupid drunk racist. I, of course, am not English, nor were any of my friends. But when he said "They're English, they don't understand!" I tensed up and was very much ready to go. Had it kicked of between me and him, he'd have battered me. I just don't like being called English.

Make of all that what you will. Racism is bad. People want to have an excuse to deck someone. Racism gives them an excuse to do so with impunity. And stupid people don't understand the trauma of serious head injuries.

In that video, fuck those "don't help a racist" drunk girls. Idiots.

i'd be concerned for the folks who don't realise that if you beat up a racist
that the state thinks that legally racist bashers are the guilty party.

intervening in such a situation is doing them a favour.
''he's not worth it'' in other words.

I swear I've never had a night out in England without experiencing that kind of tense atmosphere that something is going to kick off. My mate was called a racist slur walking by posh houses in Woking, which seemed as posh, genteel town you could get in the daylight.

But I'm not getting on board this jolly punch-a-nazi meme that is being spread by people that are never going to be involved in a violent encounter. Your chances of getting the shit kicked out of you, or that unlucky punch that kills someone, is not worth it.

No mention if that arsehole in the tube is dead or what.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back