Racism in Ireland (2 Viewers)

ernesto

Big stanks
Supporter
Threads
Website
strikeaction.bandcamp.com
The only time media amplified NI news in our generation was when someone was marching or something blew up. I know a fair few unionists who'd give anyone a run for thier money on kindness. I guess it's probably like the Irish in New York who only see Dublin fleetingly on Patrick's day on TV.
met loads of unionists when i was cycling around their Strangford Lough and through their towns surrounding it over a weekend during the summer. was so welcomed. lovely folks i have to say. not one prick the whole weekend. maybe they put the cunty ones in Ballymena

sleepy

Threads
Website
www.facebook.com
This is probably going to go down like a lead balloon but I think that guy may have some sort of disability. His carers might be more at fault here.

seanc

Threads
I'm from that side of the Shannon and I've worked with lots of mentallers. I wouldn't be inclined to think that lad has mental health issues. At least like, he's not on heavy meds. I could be wrong.
And that behaviour doesn't surprise me at all.

Also, I do dislike the word culchie, as that lad is from the big city. Galway, like.

flashback

Threads
This is probably going to go down like a lead balloon but I think that guy may have some sort of disability. His carers might be more at fault here.

That's a fairly devastating response to racism though. As soon as people hear racist stuff everyone just rallies around and handles them with vaguely patronizing kid gloves.

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU RACIST PRICK!

Shush shush shhhhhh.... shush. SHUSH. Mate! leave it. Leave him. Poor lad. I wonder if he's lost. Ask him if he's lost.
ARE YOU LOST?

GO

Now Is Go
Supporter
Threads
TBH first thing I thought when I saw that video was retard

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Previous thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

We're listening to...

• Happy Birthday
    Mars in Virgo
    Sneaks
    Happy Birthday

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads