Quotes from your parents (1 Viewer)

we started calling our drawer of cables and whatnot the 'tech drawer' as a lighthearted pisstake of my dad but now it's just what we call it

Is this like when you take the piss by deliberately mispronouncing certain words and phrases and then you lose the ability to say them correctly. For example, lately I've been saying 'lack toast and tolerant', or 'it's a moo point'

Not from my parents but a while back I was organising a surprise party for my mam. I got her sisters' numbers off the cousins on facebook. One of them asked my mam after "How did he get my number? Did he hack me?"

Is this like when you take the piss by deliberately mispronouncing certain words and phrases and then you lose the ability to say them correctly. For example, lately I've been saying 'lack toast and tolerant', or 'it's a moo point'
exactly that

using mock-oirish phrases is another terrible one

god only knows what my mother would have to say

i suspect a row would ensue

she'd probably say 'the right thing' followed by something racist followed by taking massive offense at someone suggesting that she'd said something racist

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back