Quotes from your parents (1 Viewer)

sleepy

Threads
Website
www.facebook.com
we started calling our drawer of cables and whatnot the 'tech drawer' as a lighthearted pisstake of my dad but now it's just what we call it
Is this like when you take the piss by deliberately mispronouncing certain words and phrases and then you lose the ability to say them correctly. For example, lately I've been saying 'lack toast and tolerant', or 'it's a moo point'

sleepy

Threads
Website
www.facebook.com
Not from my parents but a while back I was organising a surprise party for my mam. I got her sisters' numbers off the cousins on facebook. One of them asked my mam after "How did he get my number? Did he hack me?"

nooleen

bad ape
Supporter
Threads
Is this like when you take the piss by deliberately mispronouncing certain words and phrases and then you lose the ability to say them correctly. For example, lately I've been saying 'lack toast and tolerant', or 'it's a moo point'
exactly that

using mock-oirish phrases is another terrible one

nooleen

bad ape
Supporter
Threads
god only knows what my mother would have to say

i suspect a row would ensue

she'd probably say 'the right thing' followed by something racist followed by taking massive offense at someone suggesting that she'd said something racist

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

We're listening to...

• Afro tombo
    Afro tombo
    Moussier Tombola
    Afro tombo

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads