Quotes from your child (2 Viewers)

my 5 year old nephew to his older sister, years ago; 'YOU'RE A STUPID SILLY BILLY'
my brother called out 'jack! you know not to use that word!' (they were not allowed use words like 'stupid' or 'idiot')
jack thinks for a second.
'YOU'RE A FUCKING SILLY BILLY'

Often overhear kids using swearwords in the school i work in. Usually met with a dear in the headlights type face when they hear you ask "what did you say?"

Had a kid tell me another kid said the "c" word. Turned out it was crap.

Words, gibberish and conversation is bursting out of our two at the moment. It's lovely.

Mum: "do you want to go to the playground?"
Audrey: "no"
Lily runs in from next room concerned: "Au, vhy vu no wan go play gar? Ar vu scare? Play gar no scar-ski, it's fun!"

It's cute if you were there.

I miss those days. Now the gibberish is centred on Love Island.
Lol at this .

I gave the old LI a shot on Sunday night to try and get into the spirit of things. I quickly realised it wasn't for me. I just have no need to be listening to morons jibber jabber for an hour a day

Lol at this .

I gave the old LI a shot on Sunday night to try and get into the spirit of things. I quickly realised it wasn't for me. I just have no need to be listening to morons jibber jabber for an hour a day

This is kinda how I see reality tv stuff now. I know people are just watching it to zone out but at the same time these people are hand picked morons. They are like people I'd hand pick to not ever to have to listen to

"You are not cute!". "James is cute" (Nicolas Ralph as James Herriot), "Link is cute too" (Link Neal of Rhett and Link/Good Mythical Morning) "That's it!" "Nobody else is cute". She's 4. I can't even really argue with her.

my mother to her five year old granddaughter:
'what do you think you'll be when you grow up?'
'i want to be an actor'
'will you not be a doctor so you can look after me if i can get sick?'
cocks head to one side, looks quizzically at her grandmother and says 'are you sure you'll still be alive then, granny?'

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back