Quotes from your child (2 Viewers)

I noticed a it of a gap between the boys front teeth so I asked him if his tooth was loose.
(Pushing his tongue against it) Oh, yeah, it is wobbly, that's a relief, I thought I'd broken it a few days ago.

You thought you'd broken your tooth and you didn't say anything.

I didn't want to have to go to the dentist.

Lecture from me about importance of going to the dentist if you have a damaged tooth.

(Pushing his tongue against the loose tooth) Why? They're just going to fall out anyway, see...

Snammidges.

My daughter has doggedly stuck with snammidges for some time now. I always found it endearing, but today she was talking to Grandad on the phone and realised that there was ice cream snammidges in the offing and promptly informed Grandad that she needed to conclude this conversation fucking *stat* otherwise Charlie would be lording his ice cream snammidges over her and that shit does not fly.

She explained this to Grandad, and he understood the issue at hand, and told her to get stuck into said ice cream snammidges.

Snammidges.

My daughter has doggedly stuck with snammidges for some time now. I always found it endearing, but today she was talking to Grandad on the phone and realised that there was ice cream snammidges in the offing and promptly informed Grandad that she needed to conclude this conversation fucking *stat* otherwise Charlie would be lording his ice cream snammidges over her and that shit does not fly.

She explained this to Grandad, and he understood the issue at hand, and told her to get stuck into said ice cream snammidges.

on a similar tip, my 4yo still pronounces yello as lello and I still find it very cute.

Not a quote but went in to the 3yo's room last night to find her fast asleep in her bed. But also she was curled into her laundry bin and clutching a PS3 controller (which hasn't been charged in about 2 years).

Not my kid but my brother was telling me how he was watching tv with his 10 year old kid. An ad came on for some shampoo that was described as "Vegan Hair Food". His kid said he should start a band with that name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back