Quotes from your child (2 Viewers)

PenisGoesWhere.jpg

My wife rang me saying that my 3 year old wanted to ask me a question.

"Daddy, did you bring the people people song to work?"

Turns out he was looking for the cd with this on it

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

"Oh Noooo!" (with his head in his hands) "I'm having a horrible day!" (through fingers) "That's the worst thing that has ever happened to me" (threatening to cry) because I told him he would have to have his teeth brushed before bed - he'd spent the whole day playing with us and his granparents and saying that it was the best day ever... so I guess he just really doesn't like brushing his teeth. Being 3 is tough.

racing of tiny feet down the stairs followed by squeaky little voice in the stairwell: "I'M da winner!
.....I'M da winner."

world-weary french father: "yes, you're the winner. *sigh*. come on, let's go."

At the sight of another small child in a Christmassy hat (in between hysterical laughter) "He's pretending to be Farmer Christmas"

"That tree with lights in it looks like it's pretending to be a Christmas tree"

Watching that Christmas themed Cornflakes ad "That man is pretending to be Farmer Christmas so he can eat all the cornflakes"

No fooling this kid with your Elves and whatnot - and we love "Farmer" christmas so much we're not correcting it.

At the sight of another small child in a Christmassy hat (in between hysterical laughter) "He's pretending to be Farmer Christmas"

"That tree with lights in it looks like it's pretending to be a Christmas tree"

Watching that Christmas themed Cornflakes ad "That man is pretending to be Farmer Christmas so he can eat all the cornflakes"

No fooling this kid with your Elves and whatnot - and we love "Farmer" christmas so much we're not correcting it.
Farmer Christmas says "Sow, sow, sow".

Three and a half year old (remembering something from before he was 2):
"Remember that time when we were on an airplane and you gave me some Ems to eat? I like Ems"
Himself "What are Ems? What are you talking about?"
Me "You mean the crunchy M&Ms when we were flying to London?"
"Yes, but they're not M AND Ms they're just Ems, they're is only 1 M on them Mommy!"
Kid has a point!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back