question (1 Viewer)

yes, but only after there's reviews up there of some of the rake of irish stuff released in the last while. wouldn't that make sense? all the latest shenanigans from rednecks, jimmy cake, j.o.a., dudley corp, jeff martin, 46long come to mind...

otherwise, no. we'll have cormy doing thousands of obscure punk bands.

silo (02 Oct, 2001 12:56 a.m.):
yes, but only after there's reviews up there of some of the rake of irish stuff released in the last while. wouldn't that make sense? all the latest shenanigans from rednecks, jimmy cake, j.o.a., dudley corp, jeff martin, 46long come to mind...

couldn't have put it better meself. trouble is nobody is volunteering.... and i'm too lazy.

pete (02 Oct, 2001 01:12 a.m.):
silo (02 Oct, 2001 12:56 a.m.):

couldn't have put it better meself. trouble is nobody is volunteering.... and i'm too lazy.

i think the problem is that the prospective reviewers invariably know (are friends with, even) the bands, and you either come across like a critical prick or a brown-nosing bastard.

which is better?

ronan (06 Oct, 2001 04:23 p.m think the problem is that the prospective reviewers invariably know (are friends with, even) the bands, and you either come across like a critical prick or a brown-nosing bastard.

What ever the last coldspoon release was. man it was shit apart from Ronan's fine bass-playing, man can he play.

oh you make me furious with your comments. id quite like to get a baseball to your head now. what with this fury im feeling. wheres my baseball now. bat that is. hmm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back