Question thank you please (1 Viewer)

muddymae

Website
Visit site
Does anyone know if Leonard Cohen ever appeared as a guest on "The Muppet Show" or "Sesame Street'

I'm completely convinced that it happened but then again, truth and lies yatta yatta yatta

i think there be a madness that walks this day

muddymae said:
Does anyone know if Leonard Cohen ever appeared as a guest on "The Muppet Show" or "Sesame Street'

I'm completely convinced that it happened but then again, truth and lies yatta yatta yatta

i think there be a madness that walks this day

Such a thing wasn't mentioned in his biography, or indeed is there any hint of it on google. So looks unlikely.

I can just imagine it but

"So Long Sweet Miss Piggy..."

Pantone247 said:
Such a thing wasn't mentioned in his biography, or indeed is there any hint of it on google. So looks unlikely.

I can just imagine it but

"So Long Sweet Miss Piggy..."

Nor indeed, Pants. Sheesh. you kids.

Hector Grey said:
jesus lads, just leave it, like. please.

My hapiest summer days were spent drinking vodka and orange juice on sunny days in the back garden listening to Lenny. I know he's got this depresssing tag on him, but I find one of the funniest (a very dry, black humour granted) lyricists ever...

Also how can anyone with them hot pants be depressing?

Leonard.gif

Pantone247 said:
My hapiest summer days were spent drinking vodka and orange juice on sunny days in the back garden listening to Lenny. I know he's got this depresssing tag on him, but I find one of the funniest (a very dry, black humour granted) lyricists ever...

Also how can anyone with them hot pants be depressing?

Leonard.gif
jayses. what a looker. no wonder the worlds toppest totty is falling over itself to ride the man.

kinda looks like ross from friends there....

first gig i ever went to was leonard cohen. it was periodically interrupted by middle-aged women running up to the stage to throw roses at him (the flowers, not the sweets). very odd.

AlphaRelish said:
bossy boots... see you in stag's head later?
duh, maybe. i'm captain busy tonight, or so i'd like you to think. you promise not to start no fights i might go. unless youw ant to dance with me, gaystyle?

ha ha ha, seems like you fill the fighting shoes rather well :)

those days are past me, the remainder of my days are to be spent sampling the many wonders of god's great urge... and love of course, always love. and truth.

i'll dance with you gaystyle any time, any place, my man...

Hector Grey said:
duh, maybe. i'm captain busy tonight, or so i'd like you to think. you promise not to start no fights i might go. unless youw ant to dance with me, gaystyle?

AlphaRelish said:
ha ha ha, seems like you fill the fighting shoes rather well :)

those days are past me, the remainder of my days are to be spent sampling the many wonders of god's great urge... and love of course, always love. and truth.

i'll dance with you gaystyle any time, any place, my man...
we could be onto something. i like your use of love. generally.

Wheels said:
Here no messin'. If you come along tonight you have to behave. Just be nice and speak when spoken to.

:D
ask me brown.

actually, did you ask me brown?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back