Quessstion....why is it that so few cars in disabled spaces have a disabled sticker? (1 Viewer)

Re: Quessstion....why is it that so few cars in disabled spaces have a disabled stick

Do you mean that they aren't really disabled or that they dont all use stickers? I'm a bit confused

Re: Quessstion....why is it that so few cars in disabled spaces have a disabled stick

i mean who can tell - what's to stop me from parking in a disabled spot and just heading off on my way to the foxhunt or whatever?
i've never seen anyone clamped in a disabled spot for not having a sticker

You're supposed to have a sticker or they clamp you apparently. I personally would feel too guilty to park in a disabled parking space

those handicappers get away with murder...

those handicappers get away with murder...

ironside-raymond-burr.jpg

Those stickers are impossible to forge. I worked in a printers and this guy was trying to make a spare for his car and was trying to copy it. There's a shiny bit (very technical I know) that the copiers wont copy, it just comes out blank.

so there is an actual disabled car sticker that people are issued at birth or whatever - and the guys without it, 99% of the time are low lifes?

Yeah there are disabled stickers. They have to be issued from the county council I think. They are probably not issued at birth as you can't drive until you're 17 in Ireland but after that I'd imagine it's just a matter of applying. People who have heart attacks, become less mobile with age etc qualify to apply too so the majority of holders would would be senior citizens.

There's a little stick man in a wheel chair on the sticker?

There's a disabled spot around the corner that the Clamp Mafia have an eagle eye on. You're more likely to see a clamped car than a disabled person's car in the spot.

Swords is just a nightmare in general for clamping, disabled parking spaces or not

another vantastic thread!

Yeah there are disabled stickers. They have to be issued from the county council I think. They are probably not issued at birth as you can't drive until you're 17 in Ireland but after that I'd imagine it's just a matter of applying.

I'm pretty sure parents of disabled children can use them as the car is then used to transport someone with a disability.
Where I work,the disabled space is usually filled with vans or jeeps.

What about those people who park in the 'parent & child' spaces in shopping centre car parks when they don't have the kids with them?

I hate them.

What about those people who park in the 'parent & child' spaces in shopping centre car parks when they don't have the kids with them?

I hate them.
maybe they're going to collect their child.
the disabled stickers are pretty hard to get and you have to reapply regularly, incase of miracles and all.

They're not all stickers, some are laminates which just get left on the dash so maybe some of the cars have those and you didn't see them.

People with those cards/stickers can also park in normal on street parking spots for free.

drives me insania when people park in disabled spots. "oh I'm just popping in for milk". Yes missis, but the point is YOU HAVE LEGS THAT WORK SO YOU CAN FUCKING TODDLE ACROSS THE CAR PARK NO BOTHER CAN'T YOU.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back