Q: What's this man thinking? (1 Viewer)

Pantone247

Since 2000
Website
pantone247.blogspot.com
keith.jpg

A: I'm totally off my gicker on booze and drugs, I'm 28 years old, I'm one of the best guitarists of my, or any other generation, I'm living in a big fuck off castle in France and I'm in the process of recording one of the greatest albums ever made.

Total fucking dude

he has all that and he can't even sort out his teeth?
Pantone247 said:
keith.jpg

A: I'm totally off my gicker on booze and drugs, I'm 28 years old, I'm one of the best guitarists of my, or any other generation, I'm living in a big fuck off castle in France and I'm in the process of recording one of the greatest albums ever made.

Total fucking dude

ms.b.haven said:
he has all that and he can't even sort out his teeth?

This was back in the days before Justin Bumfluff airbrushed perfect teeny 'Just Say No!' popstar muck...

Who cares if his teeth are fucked, and if his teeth are fucked it's cause, at that point he's been gnawing the shit out of them on cheap speed for about eight years... that man is about to get up, walk down the corrider and rip out some of the hottest fucking southern fried blues riffs ever commited to tape...

Here's a picture of andrew ridgely

andrewridgley.jpg

that make you feel better? you all a quiver now?

he doesn't look like the keith i know... and i don't know very much stones. but i likes the faces he pulls when he plays.

oooo, sexy gay manhole inspector
Pantone247 said:
This was back in the days before Justin Bumfluff airbrushed perfect teeny 'Just Say No!' popstar muck...

Who cares if his teeth are fucked, and if his teeth are fucked it's cause, at that point he's been gnawing the shit out of them on cheap speed for about eight years... that man is about to get up, walk down the corrider and rip out some of the hottest fucking southern fried blues riffs ever commited to tape...

Here's a picture of andrew ridgely

andrewridgley.jpg

that make you feel better? you all a quiver now?

hag said:
what's say you make me a copy of that there record? i know no stones really at all...

okay!

I'm not a big stones fan either

but Exile... oh dude EXILE... if you've ever loved a woman... if you've ever drank a bottle of whiskey... if you've ever loved a woman who drank a bottle of whiskey... if you've ever seen the sun come up thur red bloodshot eyes... if you've ever heard the angels laughing at you as the gods throw another boot into the floored wreck of your all ready beaten shambles of a life... then Exile is the album for you.

Or not... y'know... whatever...

Pantone247 said:
okay!

but Exile... oh dude EXILE... if you've ever loved a woman... if you've ever drank a bottle of whiskey... if you've ever loved a woman who drank a bottle of whiskey... if you've ever seen the sun come up thur red bloodshot eyes... if you've ever heard the angels laughing at you as the gods throw another boot into the floored wreck of your all ready beaten shambles of a life... then Exile is the album for you.

Or not... y'know... whatever...
sounds like i might love it dude.

Pantone247 said:
Ever feel like you've missed out?
I'm kinda relieved he had to go through rehab, personal disasters and ugliness, otherwise my jealousy might just get me down

I'm with you F-dawg, not a huge stones fan but boy do I have a big smile on my face whenever I listen to that record. In fact I now know what I am listening to when I get home.....

Pantone247 said:

but Exile... oh dude EXILE...

Exile On Main Street.....the best Stones album

I defy anyone to listen to it and not want to boogie right there on the spot

Remember the day we met in town and both bought a copy Pantone? Then we met Antone and talked about Marillion. Just one of those things that stick in the head for some reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back