Putting your music "career history" on LinkedIn (1 Viewer)

I've used it a fair bit to contact people i wouldn't be able to track down otherwise. I got one call out of the blue for a job. Was short on required experience. Should put a pack of lies on it and stick to them.

pretty funny when i see my colleagues up there

oh yah, you'll like totally be headhunted

I was headhunted off linkedin. no one was more suprised than me - suprised to the extent that I walked into a first round interview thinking I was just going in for a chat and totally banjaxed my chances by being too honest for my own good!

Some lad has contacted me on linkedin, he wants to chat to me about a great opportunity. My natural instinct is to block him and report him as a scammer but is this the kind of thing you're meant to take seriously when it happens on linked in? Please advise.

most likely just a recruitment agency hunting for contact info for their database. does he claim to be a nigerian prince?

I'm seriously considering going on this yoke.I'm always getting emails saying people wanna hook up with me and tbh I'm fairly sick of picking up litter.I reckon I might get the shout for one of them cushy executive type office gigs..I wouldnt mind that.

I'd need a company car though or no deal.

I'll photoshop myself up a Leaving Cert..I have it all figured out

I'm seriously considering going on this yoke.I'm always getting emails saying people wanna hook up with me and tbh I'm fairly sick of picking up litter.I reckon I might get the shout for one of them cushy executive type office gigs..I wouldnt mind that.

I'd need a company car though or no deal.

I'll photoshop myself up a Leaving Cert..I have it all figured out

you might as well go the whole hog and divvy up a BCom from UCD. I'll email you the crests

@Lili Marlene
There's a Customer Experience Teammate job going in eBay.

Any advice? I've gone so far as applying to be a Crew Member at McDonalds, so I'm not too picky.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Applied to be admin guy in Newpark School of Music. Would've done it for minimum wage. Got a rejection email today. Fuck it all.

London. 17K.

That is pretty crap. From what I've heard I'd not be able to afford an Oyster card with that and I'd have to dumpster dive for food.

BUT, I'm getting fucking nothing here and I have what I think is the Admin CV of the Century. I'm Mr. Admin. The King of Admin.

That is pretty crap. From what I've heard I'd not be able to afford an Oyster card with that and I'd have to dumpster dive for food.

BUT, I'm getting fucking nothing here and I have what I think is the Admin CV of the Century. I'm Mr. Admin. The King of Admin.
I lived on that for a year and rented a room in a three bedroom shared flat and enough for a few pints on the weekend.

I lived on that for a year and rented a room in a three bedroom shared flat and enough for a few pints on the weekend.

I need a job to pay for my kid. I dunno would that be enough.

Are you a kind boss though? How do you feel about desk bottles, those much-missed pleausures of the offices of yesteryear?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back