PUTREFACTION NEW EP SLATED FOR SUMMER RELEASE (1 Viewer)

closed groove

Website
distrotable.com
putrefaction-e1423329726526-520x220.jpg

(photo by Janer)
The Dublin based trio are set to off with their rabid inferno, repellent metallic chainsaw and hardline gravel vocals in an uncontrolled explosion, which will surely appease fiends that are into the death dealing power of the likes Repulsion, Hellshock and Skitsystem. ‘SCAVENGER’ EP is due out for an early summer release, available a limited 7″ vinyl format on Distro-y Records.

Having spawned in 2006, Putrefaction, have been an unrelenting force within Crust, their base sound of raw hardcore blended with a harsh crustal death metal sound. The enraged outcome creates a post-apocalyptic sound of chemical wasteland that can surely only be described as ‘Mad Max’ Crust Punk. Fueled by society’s post and modern-day ills, Putrefaction resonate through the scene in line with the sounds of Hellshock and Skitsystem. Despite a sparse record history, with 2007’s punishing ‘Destroyers’ demo followed by their 2012-released ‘Blood Cult’ 12”, the band has earned a punishing name through the sheer power the trio can amass through their thrundling blackened sound which will gain momentum through this upcoming EP and the much anticipated follow up LP to ‘Blood Cult’. Following the release of ‘SCAVENGER’ EP, Putrefaction will tour abroad through Europe in 2015 for the first time on tour, with a limited number pressing for this tour with all artwork designed and printed by Putrefaction’s guitar/vox Eric Twoheadeddog(Rats Blood/Easpa Measa). Putrefaction will enter the Hive Studio with James Eager of Bacchus/Divisions Ruin to record ‘SCAVENGER’.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Putrefaction have done a cover of the song Hälsning Från Helvetet by Swedish D-beat masters BOMBANFALL from their 1987 EP ' Åsiksfrihet ' this was recorded during the same recording sessions as their upcoming SCAVENGER EP

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Alex are Burnt Cross, Putrefaction EP , Rats Blood and the New Gods EP....any of them on CD or download?
I don't use or want a record player.

Alex are Burnt Cross, Putrefaction EP , Rats Blood and the New Gods EP....any of them on CD or download?
I don't use or want a record player.
Burnt Cross, Putrefaction, Rats Blood are not up in full for download and are not available on CD. Burnt Cross usually compile a few 7"s into one CD every now and again but no plans currently that I am aware of. I think New Gods have the EP up for download themselves, I don't think I have it up I do have a few releases for Free download in the download section I probably need to expend it a bit Free Downloads Distro-y Records
Here is New Gods bandcamp: New Gods

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back