Put this on, dear (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter egg_
  • Start date
  • Replies 49
  • Views 4K
  • Watchers 2
I like the girl ro arrive promptly at 9pm, as it is Feburary, and cold, she will be wearing a long black woolen overcoat and knee high patent leather boots, she will look detached but not frosty, more other worldly. On arriving she will discard the woolen overcoat, and will be wearing a red dress with a soft ruffle collar, the ruffle should not be too soft, a limp or lifeless ruffle will not be tollerated and a too crisp a ruffle and the lady will be sent homeward immeditely....

I like the girl ro arrive promptly at 9pm, as it is Feburary, and cold, she will be wearing a long black woolen overcoat and knee high patent leather boots, she will look detached but not frosty, more other worldly. On arriving she will discard the woolen overcoat, and will be wearing a red dress with a soft ruffle collar, the ruffle should not be too soft, a limp or lifeless ruffle will not be tollerated and a too crisp a ruffle and the lady will be sent homeward immeditely....

Black-Sabbath---ST.jpg

...the warmth of the hotel lounge will give her cheeks a hearty red glow (hearty, not ruddy) and she will pause by the full lenght mirror to redust her make-up (revelon cream concelear no.1, rimmell mascara 'nightshade blue' and Channel No.7 Lipstick, Ruby Red) and check the heels of highly polished black Jimmy Choo sling backs with 4 inch heels, again any deviation from requested height will not be tollerated, if you the girl herself meets my previously sent height specifcations there should be no issue here...

...the warmth of the hotel lounge will give her cheeks a hearty red glow (hearty, not ruddy) and she will pause by the full lenght mirror to redust her make-up (revelon cream concelear no.1, rimmell mascara 'nightshade blue' and Channel No.7 Lipstick, Ruby Red) and check the heels of highly polished black Jimmy Choo sling backs with 4 inch heels, again any deviation from requested height will not be tollerated, if you the girl herself meets my previously sent height specifcations there should be no issue here...

Keep going, I'm nearly there.

are you just describing every lady in the front row of a levellers gig in 1992?
You mock, sir, but you don't disagree

More for the list of egg_'s favourite Looks:

skirt or dress with doctor martens boots
hotpants
beret
floaty scarf tied around the throat, or one of those velvet choker things they used to wear in the 80s

egg, are you sitting in front of the computer with your yolk hanging out?
Of course! Sure we all work in the nip in Drogheda

Did you ever see the Northern Exposure episode where Maggie was dreaming and all kitted out in Little Red Riding Hood gear? Only ever saw something similar once in real life, sure did look nice

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back