Put pictures of your sprogs here (3 Viewers)

sprog's internet debut! and in his favourite place - youtube.
ah he'll be delighted with himself tomorrow. not sure his dad will be so delighted with me though...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbHcep2tI5s

baby bea lovely mamul... you're totally sure the anti-authoritarian path to parenting is not for you... i could lend you some books? no?

sprog's internet debut! and in his favourite place - youtube.
ah he'll be delighted with himself tomorrow. not sure his dad will be so delighted with me though...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbHcep2tI5s

baby bea lovely mamul... you're totally sure the anti-authoritarian path to parenting is not for you... i could lend you some books? no?

There's actually no way to convey his cuteness except in person, like. The story of 'ants...meeting' is one of the funniest, bestest, cutest things on the whole planet.

Baby Shine is a super little dude.

here - someone give the little bugger 5 stars quick - no ratings? this is embarrassing...

and a reprieve on the ant story - he was all of about 20 months when he was fascinated by some ants on a wall - pointing out the little fellas walking here and there - then to some all clustered together he points and announces "meeting!"

it was the first game he played with his teddy bears - sitting them all in a circle to have a meeting. he still pounces morning meetings on me from time to time. he and all the furrys pile in on top of me...

"you hold him, you hold him.."
dog "what we gonna do today?"
lion "lets go to the plllAAAYground!"
slumberbear "well III think we should go back to sleep"
cow "mooooo"
dog "no you can't say that talk english.."
etc...

they've got more elaborate as time goes on - with bust-ups and negotiations ... all fairly hilarious. not sure how it's affecting his little brain though... hmmm.

they've got more elaborate as time goes on - with bust-ups and negotiations ... all fairly hilarious. not sure how it's affecting his little brain though... hmmm.

my daughter does this too, plays out way advanced scenarios with her toys.. these is generally some link to something that happened in creche or over the day... sort of... but it's hilarious to evesdrop in on, it can swing from happy familys to raging violence in seconds, like a great soap opera...

- teddy is helping dragon tidy up
- ciara is very shy so she is sitting by herself
- dragon is pushing ciara
- DON'T PUSH CIARA DRAGON
*dragon gets flung at speed across room*
- TEDDY! THAT'S NOT A VERY NICE THING TO DO!
*teddy follows dragon across room*
- EVERYONE ON A TIME OUT!

Awwww will ya look at the gorgeous thumped kids!!! Squee! I have that piglet toy at home :) I saw the cutest kid on Sunday, was wondering if he was a Thumped kid. He was with his dad in Tower, he was wearing a three quarter length black cord jacket (sort of like a suit jacket) and a shirt, he looked like a victorian child! he had long blonde hair. Uber cute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back