Put pictures of your sprogs here (1 Viewer)

Christ, I would hope that nobody who shouldn't be, would be looking here. :mad:
I wouldn't worry about it dude, it's only a picture - what's the worst that could happen? Some paedo might see a picture of your child? I'm sure all our kids have been seen by real-life paedophiles just while walking down the street ...

Nora stops to talk to the winos (not that they're paedos of course - it just reminded me)

when she passed a homeless guy the other day begging with a paper cup she said "Man not drinking his coffee?"

My brother used to call black people 'zulus'. Thankfully there were only two black people in dublin in the late 70s (Phil Lynott and Paul McGrath).

252298610_86c5cc5785.jpg

Not actually my kid! It's my girlfriend's niece. Took it last year. I think it's nice. I'll take it down in a couple of hours though.

I'm not posting one because I don't want all you weirdos looking at my kid.

You guys are writing "I'm concerned about posting pictures of my kid on the internet", but I'm reading "showing pictures of your kid - that's what middle-aged dads in v-necks and golf trousers do! Not rockers." :p

I don't have the technical skills to post a photo of my kid, but if u go to road records theres a picture of her on the wall beside the till. she's got long blonde hair and shes holding a gun

Ok here goes, I'm just leaving this up briefly though cos him indoors will bate me. My daughter in utero -

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back