Pumpkin Beer/Ale - where can i get some in Dublin? (1 Viewer)

Ferox13

I have the 31st off, so I plan on spending the afternoon/evening on a mini-horror fest. I have lined up Trick R Treat, The Devil Rides Out and The Fog - I was planning on having a few beers and some roasted in the shell peanuts.

So I was thinking some Pumpkin Beer would be nice and festive. Any one any idea where to get some in Dublin? I ask yer man in the 'posh' offie in Fairview last year and he looked at me like I had 2 heads.

oktoberfest-beer.jpg

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thanks a million for that - I will try those places. Do Mulligans have a offie section? Though it was just a bar/restaurant.

Thanks a million for that - I will try those places. Do Mulligans have a offie section? Though it was just a bar/restaurant.

No, it's just a bar. There is an offy attached to Kavanagh's on Dorset St which is also run by the Mulligans crowd.

I think your best bet would be Redmonds in Ranelagh, afaik the biggest selection of craft beer in the city.

Excellent - I may be going by Redmonds tonight and try it...Otherwise might give Sweeney's a try.

Rang Redmond's and they have a Redhook Pumpkin Beer for €2.99 (I think). I think that's a porter. The also had Blue Harvest which was slightly dearer at €3.29.

Sweeneys never heard of Pumpkin beer at all and were kinda amused by my enquiry but said they would look into it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back