PS4 (1 Viewer)

You have to pay to use the PS Network but you get free games to download there every month. Not all of them are mindblowing but you do also get money off older games in the download store.

I'm not into subscriptions. I don't even have a bill pay phone.

Just checked and you can get games from the library. Score. Have ordered Battlefront.

I'm not into subscriptions. I don't even have a bill pay phone.

Just checked and you can get games from the library. Score. Have ordered Battlefront.
The only problem with that is that single player Battlefront is grand but it's the multiplayer that makes that game which you can't do without the subscription. It used to be free on PS3 but then Sony realised that they could make a fortune by charging for the service (like Microsoft had already been doing for years).

Have put a few hours into the Last of Us. Beginning to feel comfortable with the controls and gameplay. Took me ages to clear out a floor of 4 twitchy zombie assholes and a 'clicker'.

Have put a few hours into the Last of Us. Beginning to feel comfortable with the controls and gameplay. Took me ages to clear out a floor of 4 twitchy zombie assholes and a 'clicker'.

Great game. Must pick it up again if it appears in the sale.

Really enjoying this. First game I have played in years, it is mind-bogglingly good at times.

Getting through Pittsburgh was a pain in the tits. But the transition from city killing to walking through the deserted suburbs was brilliant.

Wrecking my sleeping pattern.

I've been meaning to go back and play it on hard. Terrific game. Isn't there a sequel on the way?

Yep and the trailer is badass.
Don't watch even a single frame if you don't want a potential spoiler for the original Last Of Us Game though. Seriously don't.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Anyone played Resident Evil 7 in VR?
Myself and Mrs Pants were playing the demo recently (The First Hour) and it had me screaming/shouting at times like one of those pricks in a YouTube reaction video. And I don't get scared by 99% of horror films. Great craic, but Mrs. Pants aversion to how scary it was means we probably wont get the full thing.

Been really enjoying Headmaster though. Great fun, although I wish VR games in general would ditch the notion that they have to try and have the same tone / narration as The Stanley Parable.

Skyrim PSVR on the way (the full original game), and VR might actually make Fallout 4 playable if it gets past the Vive to PSVR.

Really enjoying this. First game I have played in years, it is mind-bogglingly good at times.

Getting through Pittsburgh was a pain in the tits. But the transition from city killing to walking through the deserted suburbs was brilliant.

Wrecking my sleeping pattern.

When at it's best it's like a really absorbing film. I can scarce think of video game characters I've cared more about.

Anyone played Resident Evil 7 in VR?
Myself and Mrs Pants were playing the demo recently (The First Hour) and it had me screaming/shouting at times like one of those pricks in a YouTube reaction video. And I don't get scared by 99% of horror films. Great craic, but Mrs. Pants aversion to how scary it was means we probably wont get the full thing.

Been really enjoying Headmaster though. Great fun, although I wish VR games in general would ditch the notion that they have to try and have the same tone / narration as The Stanley Parable.

Skyrim PSVR on the way (the full original game), and VR might actually make Fallout 4 playable if it gets past the Vive to PSVR.

No way i'm playing resident evil in VR. The jumping spiders in Farpoint are bad enough.

Headmaster is fantastic. The kids love it.

best PSVR thing so far is a toss up between the 20 minutes of star wars battlefront or farpoint.

It's also really, really good for 3d blurays.

Here @pete how do you clean your lenses? I'd imagine with chizzlers involved they get particularly grubby. Do you do thing other than just the supplied microfiber cloth?

Pretty much my only gripe with PSVR is the unsatisfactory method of cleaning.
I've cleaned telescope mirrors, but apparently you can't even clean them the way you'd clean high quality optics.

Here @pete how do you clean your lenses? I'd imagine with chizzlers involved they get particularly grubby. Do you do thing other than just the supplied microfiber cloth?

Pretty much my only gripe with PSVR is the unsatisfactory method of cleaning.
I've cleaned telescope mirrors, but apparently you can't even clean them the way you'd clean high quality optics.

i let the condensation handle it

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back