PS4 (1 Viewer)

Jailbroken already it seems

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

wouldn't actually recommend doing that

According the forums on Amazon, should be more stock in sometime between 10th-20th December. Hopefully earlier rather than later, it would be nice to get it in time for Christmas (i.e. when I'll have time to play it loads). Was hoping to get it at least for my birthday (given that it is a birthday present) but c'est la vie. Should have pre-ordered sooner. I won't make that mistake for the PS5.

Another email from Amazon said:
We are pleased to report that the following item will dispatch sooner than expected:

"Sony PlayStation 4 (PS4)"
Previous estimated arrival date: December 17 2013 - December 18 2013
New estimated arrival date: December 11 2013 - December 11 2013

This is getting real.

Finally arrived yesterday. So far I've only got Contrast and Resogun which are both good craic but looking forward to getting BF4 and shooting people*.

*in a virtual environment as opposed to a disgruntled American high school student type of way.

I wouldn't get too excited about Battlefield, it seems to be pretty broken at the moment. Tried to play it last Friday night for the first time - I think four out of six games crashed on me. It seems to be downloading another update tonight though so maybe that will fix it.

Loving Resogun and NFS Rivals. Killzone SP is damn pretty and actually quite enjoyable. FIFA is a nice upgrade too (yes Brady, I know, will get onto that this weekend). Flower looks amazing as well, and didn't cost me a cent as I'd bought it on the PS3.

I wouldn't get too excited about Battlefield, it seems to be pretty broken at the moment. Tried to play it last Friday night for the first time - I think four out of six games crashed on me. It seems to be downloading another update tonight though so maybe that will fix it.

Balls. Hopefully it's mostly fixed by the time it arrives.

Loving Resogun and NFS Rivals. Killzone SP is damn pretty and actually quite enjoyable. FIFA is a nice upgrade too (yes Brady, I know, will get onto that this weekend). Flower looks amazing as well, and didn't cost me a cent as I'd bought it on the PS3.

I've been playing Resogun a lot, it's tremendous fun. Brings me back to getting my ass handed to me in arcades as a kid. Or more accurately in places like pubs and Dublin airport that had arcade games. In any case, it looks deadly and it's great craic.

i got a good bit of battlefielding in over the last week. it's deadly, even with the crashes (of which i've had about 6)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back