PS4 (1 Viewer)

pissypants

Threads
no thanks. jump scares are the worst. got Dick Wilde and Polybius. more my cup of tea.
Oh if it was just the jump scares. Running around the murder cabin trying to find somewhere to hide while being chased by the murderer is just as scary as any of the jump scares. Especially as you're trying to figure how the fuck to escape the area you're in. Then the tenseness of crouching and leaning around corners to see which way he's gone once you've evaded him. Holy shit it's a rollercoaster.

pete

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Since 1999
Threads
Website
thumped.com
Oh if it was just the jump scares. Running around the murder cabin trying to find somewhere to hide while being chased by the murderer is just as scary as any of the jump scares. Especially as you're trying to figure how the fuck to escape the area you're in. Then the tenseness of crouching and leaning around corners to see which way he's gone once you've evaded him. Holy shit it's a rollercoaster.
PASS

pissypants

Threads
he's VG in The Walking Dead

I've been less impressed with most of the stuff I've seen him in outside of GTA.
He was good in Broad City and Breaking Bad though. Even if everything else he ever does is shit he deserves his current fame and fortune for that one role in GTA. It's fucking sublime. Well the writing for him was great too in fairness.

pete

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Since 1999
Threads
Website
thumped.com
I got a couple of extra system software beta 5.5 codes if anyone wants one?

chris d

Supporter
Threads
picked up Far Cry 4 second hand for €22. First time playing one of these.

All I want to do now is play Far Cry.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads