Property surveyor/valuer in the Dublin area? (1 Viewer)

Deadmanposting

Supporter
Anyone on here had a good experience with a property surveyor/valuer in the Dublin area?

is this a trick question?
No

I need to help someone with selling a house and not sure where to start with a valuation

I'm looking for a recommendation - as this seems to be where all the property chat was
I got sidelined with the dead bird chat, but I do need a valuer

just pretend you're selling the house and get a few estate agents around and they'll probably advise as part of their sales pitch what the asking/expected would be. otherwise you'll be paying them €100 for a cert you may not need.

just pretend you're selling the house and get a few estate agents around and they'll probably advise as part of their sales pitch what the asking/expected would be. otherwise you'll be paying them €100 for a cert you may not need.
It's for a probate thing

So it probably has to be on the up and up

Surveyor and valuer are two v different things. Autioneer will do a valuation based on similar market rates, may not even visit the property (got one recently for 80 quid). A surveyor will inspect the place and give a condition report- could cost a few hundred...
Thanks, Pipe
I think all that's needed right now, is a valuation

But if the place is to be sold the proper survey needs to be done, I assume - may as well go that route
Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back